Decomissioning sale : 3 by 2 by 2.5

Hi All,

I'm putting my tankset up for sale together with the LR....I presume about 50 kg for $450...The tankset was bought only mid last december for $800. Its still in very good condition and I wish to clear it asap :)

Also have 1 set DE SE 250W MH for sale....bulb used for about 5 months now...looking at ard $150 for it...

Also have a macro AS350 for sale at $120

Please call me at 90084834 if interested as I don't wish to keep on checking for pms.

Priority will be given to those who can collect asap :)

The one who gets the tankset will also be given some other freebies and choice over the LS.

Pilots please steer clear as I am not in a very good mood.

Cheers

Yup still selling...

also have the skimmer and MH for sale...

some As#H**e told me he is going to get them today morning then disappeared...any reefers need to know who this guy is please pm me cos I don't think people like this should be allowed to carry on with their nonsense :angry:

Hi All,

Tankset has been reserved and will be collected this friday..

I still have a few corals to sell....this very colourful mushies on a rock...don't even noe if they are mushies at all hehe..

2 blue hermits and 1 turbo snail at $3 each

tiger tail sea cuke at $10

3 anemones of which one is a very nice blue colour

1 gonio going at $3

1 lawnmower blenny $8

1 goby $6

A pair of mated 4 stripe damsels and blue devil damsel for adoption

1 cleaner shrimp $8 ( medium)

1 coral banded shrimp at $5 (large)

Viewing buying will be possible today at 2 pm...my add is blk 141, #10-20, yishun ring road but please do call before coming at 90084834

Also have sand ...mixture of grade 5 and grade 1...been with me for almost a year so it should have beneficial stuff in it...I'm giving it away so if you want it please come and get it as the buyer will not be needing it.

forgot to add that my lighting set, skimmer and bioballs are still available together with 1 bottle of red sea trace elements 3 quarter full going at $8

Also have about 3/4 kg of calcium chloride ( lab grade ) and sodium bicarbonate ( lab grade ) for sale at $10 for both

Cheers

Here's an update :

Tankset sold and collected ( extremely fast huh Lol ! )

I have 2 dolphin pumps going at $5 each

The red sea trace elements and the lab grade chemicals are still available at $10 for both.

1 set DE SE 250MH still available at $150...note that its a DIY set

2 sets of BIGBOY 2 feet flourescent lightset at $10/set

1 set of 2 feet single bulb lighting at $5...I used it for my refugium

1 set AS350 skimmer tentatively reserved but if anyone is interested do pm me will put you in line shd the buyer back out. It's $120

Also have a bag of bioballs...roughly about 200 bioballs going at $8

anyone interested pls pm me henceforth ya

Cheers