My New 5 x 2.5 x 2.5

haanZii

• SRC Member
bro, no worries. i am sure u can secure good deals for ur beckett, chiller and stuff. . :P

Bro acidjazz,

my sincence appreciation & million thks in the help u have given to me in the beckette.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro acidjazz,

my sincence appreciation & million thks in the help u have given to me in the beckette.

:lol: dun mention it. . hopefully i wld get to see ur tank when everything is up. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

but their price..............hmm.......... :upsidedown::whistle

Bro,

equipments like chiller and skimmer are important to a successful reef system, or maybe I should say, they give you a real edge towards a sucessful reef system and becoz of your tank volume, suggest u seriously consider the Artica 1HP chiller, though expensive, it's a good chiller and would serve ur tank well. Also, it has a pretty good resale value as it's really a trusted chiller! :P

Juz my $0.02... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro,

equipments like chiller and skimmer are important to a successful reef system, or maybe I should say, they give you a real edge towards a sucessful reef system and becoz of your tank volume, suggest u seriously consider the Artica 1HP chiller, though expensive, it's a good chiller and would serve ur tank well. Also, it has a pretty good resale value as it's really a trusted chiller! :P

Juz my $0.02... :P

I totally agree with RAV.. chillers and skimmers are important equipments for reef tanks..

Actually the Arctica chiller is worth many more time of the $0.02 :lol:

I totally agree with RAV.. chillers and skimmers are important equipments for reef tanks..

Actually the Arctica chiller is worth many more time of the $0.02 :lol:

Bor pian leh... no point buy a cheaper one only to find it not good enough den lose $$$ to upgrade again... dat's wat happened to me! :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Bor pian leh... no point buy a cheaper one only to find it not good enough den lose $$$ to upgrade again... dat's wat happened to me! :(

One time buy good one is better to upgrade again and again.. Lots of time and money will be wasted.. <_<

Best is one shot get all the top notch equipments so dun have to worry about upgrading, break-down etc.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

• SRC Member
Best is one shot get all the top notch equipments so dun have to worry about upgrading, break-down etc.

bro,

fully understand that :angel:, that why must save up engough $$$ to get top notch equip :yeah: . but cannot but all at 1 shot la :ooh: . siong man. me got house & wife to feed. unless saturday/sunday my nos strike then different story....:D .

• SRC Member
Hey Bro,

Long time no more update from you regearding your tank already.. still cycling? :lol:

not even the cycling. first is busy with work, second is just bough the skimmer, & realize that my sump need to modify. thus this sunday will do the mod. will update the progress.heehee show u all the hard work in the modification. as i had mentioned earlier, i intend to go slow, dun want to rush rush then outcome no good, just like now the sump issue. too rush into it & now the piping work all mess up.

cheers

• SRC Member

Hi! Bought your skimmer already? From where?

Good idea to stop and think over everything. Headache most of the time man! I've thought over and changed my ideas and placement of equipment a few times over already...and I haven;t even set up my tank yet! :P

Better to think over everything first. Take your time.

Cheers!

BTW, if any plans to go around Punggol area, give me a buzz. Will be overseeing renos.

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member
not even the cycling. first is busy with work, second is just bough the skimmer, & realize that my sump need to modify. thus this sunday will do the mod. will update the progress.heehee show u all the hard work in the modification. as i had mentioned earlier, i intend to go slow, dun want to rush rush then outcome no good, just like now the sump issue. too rush into it & now the piping work all mess up.

cheers

Good Luck Bro..

Thought you getting the skimmer and chiller together.. :lol:

• SRC Member
Hi! Bought your skimmer already? From where?

Good idea to stop and think over everything. Headache most of the time man! I've thought over and changed my ideas and placement of equipment a few times over already...and I haven;t even set up my tank yet! :P

Better to think over everything first. Take your time.

Cheers!

BTW, if any plans to go around Punggol area, give me a buzz. Will be overseeing renos.

Yes bought my chiller from jan during aquarama package with the waste collector. must say it a good offer.

i already spend few night sitting in front of my tank figuring wat to do to to have a proper equipment installation. siong...sleepless night. even dreamt about it..hahha :lol: think i siao liao. :yeah:

• SRC Member

Dream.. think its more of nightmares :lol:

I think most prob you'll need another pump for the chiller too..

Seems like the day to add livestocks is getting closer :yeah:

• SRC Member
wow, u are one of the few lucky ones who got the aquarama deals eh ?

heehee!!

ya lor. heng ar. infact i'm the last person i guess. went down there all the beckette all with sticker liao. only one lassssstttt piece standing quietly at the corner. so jump & grab liao lor. :D:lol::evil::upsidedown:

• SRC Member
Dream.. think its more of nightmares :lol:

I think most prob you'll need another pump for the chiller too..

Seems like the day to add livestocks is getting closer :yeah:

still long way to go. to be frank, my pocket realy big hole liao. :( hopefully this saturday/sunday strike ar :P

• SRC Member

Yes bought my chiller from jan during aquarama package with the waste collector. must say it a good offer.

i already spend few night sitting in front of my tank figuring wat to do to to have a proper equipment installation. siong...sleepless night. even dreamt about it..hahha :lol: think i siao liao. :yeah:

wah, sorry typing error, not chiller, its beckette. everyday dream about chiller till siao liao...... :yeah::blink::shock:

• SRC Member
still long way to go. to be frank, my pocket realy big hole liao. :( hopefully this saturday/sunday strike ar :P

I also broke already.. still so many things haven't buy..

got good number must share hor :eyebrow:

I also broke already.. still so many things haven't buy..

got good number must share hor :eyebrow:

Numbers i don't have. Lobangs plenty though. :P

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Ha ha.. next time I want anything I'll look for "lobang" paul... :yeah:

lol. . . . can get you anything under the sun. . currently available now got 4x2x2ft tank, 6x2x2.5ft tank set, live rocks, chiller, beckett etc etc. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

lol. . . . can get you anything under the sun. . currently available now got 4x2x2ft tank, 6x2x2.5ft tank set, live rocks, chiller, beckett etc etc. .

lobang paul....thats sounds great.. bro. go open a shop la. then we all go to u can liao.

• SRC Member

wah, sorry typing error, not chiller, its beckette. everyday dream about chiller till siao liao...... :yeah::blink::shock:

Haha! join the club! Think I spend about few minutes each night thinking about the tank setup before I sleep man! :P ...and that just before I sleep, not to mention the times when I'm at work, out shopping...etc. Not very healthy! :lol:

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)