WTS Cheap equipment for small marine tanks

Transparent Air driven Skimmer - Brandless, cheapest type you find in LFS, comes with Wooden air diffuser, sticks on the inside of your tank with suction cups, needs an air pump to work - $2

Orca 25 Protein skimmer - air pump driven, needs airpump with at least 2 outlets to run - $5

JEBO External Protein Skimmer - Pump driven, works well with 1500l/h pump. hangs on inside/ outside of tank/ sump - $10

JEBO Hang-on filter with skimmer extension - hang on filter for small marine tanks, a skimmer included in the setup. - $10

All the above stuff are from my store room, abit dusty, just need a rinse with water.

all tested to be in working order.

PM me. All price can neg.

Hi guys, sorry, I don't own a Digital Camera, I can't provide you with pics.

It looks like a big black box hang-on filter for your marine tank. the whole box hanging outside the tank is about 24 cm wide by 15cm thick and 24 cm tall. On top of the box, there's a black-tinted, transparent skimmate compartment for the skimmer. I felt the skimmer wasn't working as strong as an external skimmer. I just used it as a Hang-on filter with the skimmer as an overkill.

There isn't a model no. for this. but there's some words on the box.

JEBO 178 PROTEIN SKIMMER.

PM me if you wanna drop by for a look. I'm located at tampines.

1st come 1st serve.

Transparent Air driven Skimmer - Brandless, cheapest type you find in LFS, comes with Wooden air diffuser, sticks on the inside of your tank with suction cups, needs an air pump to work - $2

SOLD Orca 25 Protein skimmer - air pump driven, needs airpump with at least 2 outlets to run - $5 SOLD

JEBO External Protein Skimmer - Pump driven, works well with 1500l/h pump. hangs on inside/ outside of tank/ sump - $10

JEBO Hang-on filter with skimmer extension - hang on filter for small marine tanks, a skimmer included in the setup. - $10

All the above stuff are from my store room, abit dusty, just need a rinse with water.

all tested to be in working order.

PM me. All price can neg.

• 3 weeks later...

All sold, left with this only...

PM me.