what shrimp is that ?

Either from the genus Urocaridella or Periclemenes. Why not you ask Henry? As far as I know he is the only one in Sg who actually puts in considerable effort to bring these shrimp in. You won't see such variety elsewhere I assure you.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Either from the genus Urocaridella or Periclemenes. Why not you ask Henry? As far as I know he is the only one in Sg who actually puts in considerable effort to bring these shrimp in. You won't see such variety elsewhere I assure you.

agreed...

• SRC Member
saw a few tiny transparent shrimp frolicking at the surface of coral in henry's show tank.

what shrimp are those. where to get and how much per piece.

thanks.

since you saw them at his tank...why didn't you ask him what they were and how much they would cost?

• SRC Member

since you saw them at his tank...why didn't you ask him what they were and how much they would cost?

Since as told by bro FuEl, I dun think it would be able to get it anywhere in Singapore. Probably have to import ... :cry::P

Qazwer

• SRC Member

Since as told by bro FuEl, I dun think it would be able to get it anywhere in Singapore. Probably have to import ... :cry::P

Qazwer

can buy from henry one...confirm...i bought from him before.

just tell him to reserve for you

Man I've been waiting for ever for his Yellow Beaked Cleaner shrimp to come in...

they are sooo coool.... they were doing this interesting dance in the show tank at henry's door.... beautiful!

post-6-1120441701.jpg