arctica chiller 1/4

Hi Bro,

Don't mind I say price I am sure not many people can afford unless you can lower down even though is one months old. But why you want to sell just for one month old. Don't tell me you give up hobby just for one month or some problem with this cjiller

Hi Bro,

Don't mind I say price I am sure not many people can afford unless you can lower down even though is one months old. But why you want to sell just for one month old. Don't tell me you give up hobby just for one month or some problem with this cjiller

If u have any personal comments, can pm seller directly.

Btw please check the price for a brand new 1/4 HP artica chiller, the price reefer gods_angel77 is already reasonable. its unfair tt u give comment s that the chiller might have issues.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

Hi Guys,

For this chiller, a shop in Tampines st 44 #01-193 call Superstar Aquarium is offer at $1500 with 3 yrs warrenty. My cousin have just ask this last week. If anyone interested can chk it out. Sorry to spoil your offers but this is true bcos they are selling at $1800 and give a discount until selling at $1500. :D:bow:

Sorry the warrenty is 2 yrs. :P:bow:

• SRC Member
Hi Guys,

For this chiller, a shop in Tampines st 44 #01-193 call Superstar Aquarium is offer at $1500 with 3 yrs warrenty. My cousin have just ask this last week. If anyone interested can chk it out. Sorry to spoil your offers but this is true bcos they are selling at $1800 and give a discount until selling at $1500. :D:bow:

if thats true i'm gonna grab it later in the evening :yeah:

Hi Guys,

Sorry the warrenty is 2 yrs. :P:bow:

Hi all, i just spoke to the owner of superstar aquarium, personal friend of mine. He requested that all interested parties need not go to his shop since the artica chiller is not avaialble in the shop now.

Artica chiller (1-2 units left)

However, good news is there's another Italian brand chiller, which has a 30 percent promotion now. Can pm me for prices.

In addition, for any enquires on the Artica chiller, can contact me directly.

Good luck for the sales of bro gods_angel77.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

Hi all, i just spoke to the owner of superstar aquarium, personal friend of mine. He requested that all interested parties need not go to his shop since the artica chiller is not avaialble in the shop now.

Artica chiller (1-2 units left)

However, good news is there's another Italian brand chiller, which has a 30 percent promotion now. Can pm me for prices.

In addition, for any enquires on the Artica chiller, can contact me directly.

Good luck for the sales of bro gods_angel77.

italian??? sfiligoi?

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

I will check the brand and give you guys an answer tomorrow. According to him, this brand of chiller is as good as artica or teco, but the price is cheaper.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor: