Powder blue tang

• SRC Member

I have been keeping marine for a long time. But for yrs not successful with PBT. Currently i have yellow belly regal, majestic, half moon, hippo, yellow tang, clown, blue lips. All doing very well. But PBT just die of ich after a few weeks. Anyone has the same experienced? Thanks

Ya manzz,

My PBT just kanna. Now seeing few spots on it. Just bought a bottle of garlic guard to try out. Donnot if it will work anot? According to instruction is soak mysis shrimp in it and feed to my fishes. Gotta see hows the result.

Read some posting about Water change, copper, Hyper Salinity, Cand Garlic guard so decided to give it a try. Not too sure what to do next also. Els I gonna confine my PBT into the floating compartment together with all my 5 skunk shrimp and let them pick him clean.

To all senior who had battle ich before:

Anyone care to share your successful battel plans against ICH?

My PBT is still my fav fish. Hope you guys can share details of your experiens.

Rgds

Tak

I'm a very very newbie :peace:

• SRC Member

hi bros...

I am using salinity treatment....currently into 13 days. My PBT looks fine...eating greedily....though colour fade abit...the spots no longer that visible but the skin looks uneven...i dunno how to describe.

But PBT needs big tank to swim.....