White Spots on fishes

Hi folks, recently a friend of mind have been reefing for about two years and recently there is a mess break out of fishes with white spots and thus gradually his fishes died one by one :( I measured his parameters and every reading seems normal :huh: His using a very powerful 32" beckett and skimmate oozing out is brillant. He also told me ever since the tank started having this problem about three months ago his been performing 20% water change every week and replaces filters every week, he is also using (Aquapharm) activated carbon and (Rowa) phos which he replaces them every month. I also noticed that his tank sandbed have turned brownish (diatoms). Temperature inside tank is about 25C as his using a 20K 150W MH. I tried to diagnose the problem but to no avail as I was baffled :unsure: Can anyone here assist me in giving xome helpful advise on this issue?

:lol:

cheers

:thanks:

What Matters Is Not By Comparing Ourselves With Others

What We Can Do For Others Matters Most

Remove all the fish and keep the main tank fishless for 8 weeks.

Put those fishes into quarantine tank and perform hyposalinity for 8 weeks at sg 1.008 and 10dkh to prevent pH crash at low sg.

Quaratine all new fishes and perform hyposalinity or copper treatment depending on the disease if any in future.

Go check out the diesease section, has been discussed to death.