WTS: Jebo 4ft FL with Arcadia tubes

Fishfreak

(1) Jebo brand 4FT FL fitted with Arcadia marine white and Arcadia marine actinic. Tubes are about 6 mths old. Comes with adjustable stands. ----- $15.00

(2) Red Sea Prizm pump. Get this as a spare pump for your Prizm. If you want the other parts, you can have them free (I won't be cleaning them up for you, though). The pump ----- $15.00

(3) Eheim internal filter 2010 (6 watts, 500l/hr). 1 suction missing -----$10.00

Collection at Marine Parade. Questions pls call 91115030. Pls don't post here or PM as I don't hang around here a lot.

Thanks for reading. Pictures follow ....

post-10-1123927041.jpg

An update :

(1) Jebo brand 4FT FL fitted with Arcadia marine white and Arcadia marine actinic. Tubes are about 6 mths old. Comes with adjustable stands. ----- SOLD

(2) Red Sea Prizm pump. Get this as a spare pump for your Prizm. If you want the other parts, you can have them free (I won't be cleaning them up for you, though). The pump ----- $15.00

(3) Eheim internal filter 2010 (6 watts, 500l/hr). 1 suction missing -----$10.00

Collection at Marine Parade. Questions pls call 91115030. Pls don't post here or PM as I don't hang around here a lot.

Another update :

(1) Jebo brand 4FT FL fitted with Arcadia marine white and Arcadia marine actinic. Tubes are about 6 mths old. Comes with adjustable stands. ----- SOLD

(2) Red Sea Prizm pump. Get this as a spare pump for your Prizm. If you want the other parts, you can have them free (I won't be cleaning them up for you, though). The pump ----- SOLD