Manado Trip

huanjie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Gosh!.....you manage to capture some many weirdo in your dive!......How deep were you if I may ask? :P

By the way may I ask if you have to Pantara Island for diving? I was talking to a Indonesian friend recently about diving and was telling him how much I wish I could make a trip to Manado and he told me I need not have to go all the way to Manado.......and I could have a good dive in Pantara island too.....which is only 2 hours boat ride from the Java Island!....I travel to Jakarta mostly......

Anybody got any experience in Diving in Pantara.....kekeke....going Jakarta next week....so.... :evil::evil: but then hor....I still havent got my PADI card/cert.......can I dive with just the log card?

• SRC Member
Gosh!.....you manage to capture some many weirdo in your dive!......How deep were you if I may ask? :P

By the way may I ask if you have to Pantara Island for diving? I was talking to a Indonesian friend recently about diving and was telling him how much I wish I could make a trip to Manado and he told me I need not have to go all the way to Manado.......and I could have a good dive in Pantara island too.....which is only 2 hours boat ride from the Java Island!....I travel to Jakarta mostly......

Anybody got any experience in Diving in Pantara.....kekeke....going Jakarta next week....so.... :evil::evil: but then hor....I still havent got my PADI card/cert.......can I dive with just the log card?

Actually most of this stuff are not very deep down, just about 12 - 15m.

That based on my previous dive there. Huanjie, am I correct?

• SRC Member

Actually most of this stuff are not very deep down, just about 12 - 15m.

That based on my previous dive there. Huanjie, am I correct?

absolutely !

I always dreaded the first dive, as the DM would plan for the deepest dive to 40m at some site, but nothing "extra" there and use more air and shorten the precious air needed to take pictures.

With sites like those in lembeh, don't need to go deep really...

i rather stay 75 min at 10 to 20 meters :)

• SRC Member

Get a temp. card from the dive shop u took your open water with. It last for 90 days from the day of certification.

Hey Bro,

Easier to gear up and admire them in their natural habitat....

I think predators are best left in the wild... ...

Such beautiful creatures, just curious why never seen them at public aquariums before... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Such beautiful creatures, just curious why never seen them at public aquariums before... ;)

;) Yeah, thats true, had not seen one in aquarium before,

maybe survival rate too low in captivity or not enough ppl like us that truly appreciate these uglily beautiful creatures.... :lol::lol: