The L'Aquarium in Barcelona Spain!

RAV-65

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Bro....its a eye opener for me!!! :shock: ...especially The Sagrada Familia....Gosh!!!! :shock: ......

Post more picture leh........ :yeah: .....dont be lazy......share with us la......really envy you! <_<

Okay lah bro... for you only...

Here's another eye opener!!!

post-11-1125912327.jpg

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Hi, I was in Barcelona too, during the same time with RAV65.

Met RAV 65 on Saturday nite. Finally got to see the face behind the name.

But I didnt go to see the aquarium. I believe we still got one of the best aqurium right here in Spore.

woh tat must be very very nice, bro Rav65 did u get any soccer ball signed by Ronaldino?

I did went to places in the pic shown by RAV65, and on Friday right after our treasure hunt, I went to Nou Camp with my soccer-crazy friends. Managed to see Eoto and Ronaldino after their training, driving a BMW and a Hummer respectively.

It was summer time and my hotel, hilton Diagonal is just behind the beach. Wouldnt recommend it to you as the main shopping street is a bit far.

Hi, I was in Barcelona too, during the same time with RAV65.

Met RAV 65 on Saturday nite. Finally got to see the face behind the name.

But I didnt go to see the aquarium. I believe we still got one of the best aqurium right here in Spore.

I did went to places in the pic shown by RAV65, and on Friday right after our treasure hunt, I went to Nou Camp with my soccer-crazy friends. Managed to see Eoto and Ronaldino after their training, driving a BMW and a Hummer respectively.

It was summer time and my hotel, hilton Diagonal is just behind the beach. Wouldnt recommend it to you as the main shopping street is a bit far.

Just in case some of you tink why the heck the both of us go to Barcelona and can still meet each other?!?! :blink::blink::blink:

We both work for the same company, but different branch... :P And was there for a company retreat... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

I didn't go to the Nou Camp, although it was only a few metro train stops away as I preferred to spend my time seeing the L'Aquarium... although it isn't as good as our Underwater world... at least I can still claim I've been there to see theirs! heh heh heh...

I've also seen the one in Shanghai, China! :P

Next in line will be the Sydney Aquarium!! :evil::evil::evil:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

sydney fish market .. sorrie last pic .. before bro RAV-65 going to ban me from his thread..

Hey! I dun ban people one hor... I very peaceful one...

Wahahaha... :P

Enjoyed your pics, keep them coming if you have anymore... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Yeah, RAV-65. Next year will be Sydney, and 2007 will be Prague. Hope we'll get selected again!

I really look forward to Australia, one of my favorite destination as it is only a few hrs away.

Wat selected?!?! :(

We will be there by merit, not by selection! :D :D :D

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• 6 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • SRC Member

Was in Barcelona but missed it, got to visit again! Thanks for sharing!

Dun waste your time and money, I am not impressed with it.

When I read about it and saw some photos from the internet I thought this is a must visit aquarium and I was very disappointed with what saw when I was there last year. No better than those in KL, Sentosa, Sydney or BKK aquaria., a pale comparison to those in the USA, like Monetery Bay or SF Aquarium.