hammy

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks cool and terryz .

guess i am the lucky one , one last frag left there .

anyway terryz , can pm mi ur contact . :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Frag for me too :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

thanks cool and terryz .

guess i am the lucky one , one last frag left there .

anyway terryz , can pm mi ur contact . :)

okie can . let mi try as the piece is very small . can pass to u when i visit your perc90 :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

we share lah? hehe ok lets not dilute hammy's thread anymore

hey bro , still intending to go into deltec or continue ur biostar flotor .

if u are still selling , let mi know as my friend might be interested ya

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Now have to wait for next shipment liao..

lol..

the little frag i am passing to u is on the right . hope it will propagate .

fall in love with this beauty :)

post-69-1144247657.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

green yuma from reborn at cheap prices during CNY then

post-69-1144247813.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

my little blue clam under 4T5 .

though high up , it is not opening well as my flame keep nipping it . :unsure:

post-69-1144247978.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Bro sad to hear that... phew what a decision to make :pinch: ... Flame Angel or Clam? <_<

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

haiz .. i have special feeling for this flame lah . been with mi for very very long.

my second fish since i have this tank .

from minsmarine actually.

haiz haiz , between this 2 i will still choose the flame .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

hey bro , still intending to go into deltec or continue ur biostar flotor .

if u are still selling , let mi know as my friend might be interested ya

exams now man...no time to think deltec ah..somemore i'm changing rooms next sem so gotta wait for things to restabilise again...heh u know how it is.

haiz .. i have special feeling for this flame lah . been with mi for very very long.

my second fish since i have this tank .

from minsmarine actually.

haiz haiz , between this 2 i will still choose the flame .

You wanna donate ur poor clam to me? hehe I promise I take good care of it... :heh:

hey bro,

nice tank.. anyway i bought my skimmer. decided on a macro as-200 cause its kinda cheap and within my budget.. think the bioflotor still too expensive for me man. hopefully this macro will work well. Thanks

Cheers

i think macro user has this problem of micro bubble entering the main tank . do fine tune it.

have u updated ur tank ? :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

You wanna donate ur poor clam to me? hehe I promise I take good care of it... :heh:

i think the clam is getting better and better .

will pass to u if the nipping get out of hand .

the flame and PT also realise they might get kiap between the manta .

lotsa people told mi 4xT5 in high places is possible and my clam is only 2 inches away from water surfaces . anyone think is the light problem ?

i know under 2x 150 and 2 x 39 should not be a problem ya

hahaha...

my bicolour die jumping out of the tank.

now left 3 fishes only .

i dun understand why after my RG die , my bicolour dotty suicide to accompany him . look like ikan billis now :cry:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

i think macro user has this problem of micro bubble entering the main tank . do fine tune it.

have u updated ur tank ? :)

Yeah lots of micro bubbles man. Hopefully it gets better after the skimmer settles down. Heard quite good reviews about it though. Anyway havnet updated my thread cause now my tank full of bubbles haha so have to wait for it to settle down first before i update.

Just bought a clam yesterday, you should get rid of your flame lah if not your clams will always up the lorry heh

Yeah lots of micro bubbles man. Hopefully it gets better after the skimmer settles down. Heard quite good reviews about it though. Anyway havnet updated my thread cause now my tank full of bubbles haha so have to wait for it to settle down first before i update.

Just bought a clam yesterday, you should get rid of your flame lah if not your clams will always up the lorry heh

if i need to get my flame out , firstly my galfriend will kill mi because it a present from her .

secondly , how to catch a fish with so much rock .so much easier to get the clam out

thirdly , the flame seem distracted by my ocean nuitrition seaweed now .

cross my fingers haha.

or else i need cover the clam with bottles le .

all new skimmer will experience bubbles releasing to the main tank .

once the DOC in ur tank reduces , it will settle down . :peace:

so coincidence to meet u in C328 , now we can learn from each other and i will go ur hall soon . :peace:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

if i need to get my flame out , firstly my galfriend will kill mi because it a present from her .

secondly , how to catch a fish with so much rock .so much easier to get the clam out

thirdly , the flame seem distracted by my ocean nuitrition seaweed now .

cross my fingers haha.

or else i need cover the clam with bottles le .

all new skimmer will experience bubbles releasing to the main tank .

once the DOC in ur tank reduces , it will settle down . :peace:

so coincidence to meet u in C328 , now we can learn from each other and i will go ur hall soon . :peace:

Haha, then you better leave that flame alone in the tank even if it means not being able to put clams haha.

Ah, if thats the case then i will just leave it for awhile and see if it gets better loh. At least i feel more confident on increasing my bioload now that i have a better skimmer.

Yeah very conincidental indeed. haha you can give me a call anytime man, i should be around most days. Going lfs also can jio me kay :)

Cheers!

i feel like doing away with the classic 2215 and put my biohome in my jewel internal filter. what u guys think ?

very sianx, every 2 week to clean the canister

will rely on LR and skimmer for filtration only then

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Personally I think the AM Bioflotor will be able to handle the load... will the reduction in water flow coz any dead spots?