need help on removal of rockstone

shiraz

• SRC Member

i tired the internet and i tried the library... but i don't have any clue how it's done! my dad was thinking of painting the house as the last time we did it was 4 years ago... the lime green has almost become yellow! my mom on the other hand, dosen't like the rockstone on the walls because the little bumps slowly become grey (read: dust)

and we agree... so now my dad's trying to find a way to remove rockstone on the walls and ceilings... i read online abt a kind of solvent where u apply on the wall, leave it to dry for abt 30mins and then use a scrapper to scrap the rockstone off. but i can't seem to find it anywhere in singapore.. tried homefix and self-fix all that but they never heard of it.

but i noticed that many ppl here are renovating their homes and all that so maybe u know of some contractors that can do the job for me ya? :eyebrow::look:

know of a 'clean' way to do it? because the guy at home-fix suggested using the sanding machine and sand of the rockstone! probably at the end of the day i'll die of asthma. another reason for it to be a 'clean' removal is so that i do not have to move out for a few days for them to complete the job... as u can see, i only have 1 house.. :whistle

so any1 know of any solutions? :thanks:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead