Picts In Tioman

amphibios

Wow~~~!

impressive! u took them urselves??

btw, the pics r a bit too big here in the forum.... maybe u try to resize it to a more 'readable' size? :idea:

ya, first few tries, just that it was a lucky shot, no skills involved just good luck and timing :)

oh....that's in tioman, at seafan garden, and yes it's a nudi, there was two of them when i was there, side by side, this one is laying eggs in the spiral case, i think that white nudi is called jorunna funebris, :) i am using a cannon ixus 330, with a cannon offf the shelf housing without any strobes, it's a simple point and shoot kind of thing, i have yet to learn all the functions, i'm trying it out, but it can't take proper shots of nudis, that's sad :( , the macro ain't that good, but i saw some macro taken by olympus c5050 and those turn out great, :yeah: i have other shots too, but not editted yet, i'll get them ready asap,

sometimes or a lot of times i find that diving is a very slow game, so that we won't miss, the small stuff, cause big stuffs are diffcult to miss, but of course everything comes with a little luck :D

cool!! I will remenber that. That sea fan garden suitable for novice diver like me ? without advance yet ?

the c5050 hee... I'm saving to buy that :D

hi sea fan garden is a divesite where it allows u to dive to a max depth of 32m that's way after the open water limits, but there are also nice stuffs below 18m there, firstly i think it would be great if u have a good control of ur bouyancy, and while diving it , pls monitor ur depth guage often cause the whole place is actually full of large underwater rock formations, so most of the time it's like wall diving, all the picts are shot between 24 to 6m only, so novice can also go, plenty of great sea fans, just look in between the rocks for a great view, there are also often large groups of glass fishes on the shallower places and a school of yellowfin barracudas, they look great when they swim in their formations, :lol: just remenber not to kick the sea fans :)

c5050 is a great u/w camera, has many nice functions such as super macro, it could even get the brisstles on the tooth brush in details :yeah:

• SRC Member

hi sea fan garden is a divesite where it allows u to dive to a max depth of 32m that's way after the open water limits, but there are also nice stuffs below 18m there, firstly i think it would be great if u have a good control of ur bouyancy, and while diving it , pls monitor ur depth guage often cause the whole place is actually full of large underwater rock formations, so most of the time it's like wall diving, all the picts are shot between 24 to 6m only, so novice can also go, plenty of great sea fans, just look in between the rocks for a great view, there are also often large groups of glass fishes on the shallower places and a school of yellowfin barracudas, they look great when they swim in their formations, :lol: just remenber not to kick the sea fans :)

c5050 is a great u/w camera, has many nice functions such as super macro, it could even get the brisstles on the tooth brush in details :yeah:

hi,

thanks for the insights. :) I will be taking the peak performance bouyancy specialty during my next dive.

i think the key to perfect buoyancy control is to dive more :D and that means more holes in pocket.

if my memory serves me right, these photos can from june period, oh ya , just a little tip for leong, for peak performance bouyancy, it'll be better if u controlled ur breathing, take very slow breaths, u can count them, something like 2 counts for in and min 8 counts for out would be nice, for now, it'll be quite annoying but will get use to that in due time, :P

enjoy tioman man this weekend last week i was in dayang, and we got to see some pilot whales on our way back, they are know to frequent these waters, so look out for them probaly in the area btw tioman island and coral island, or straight out from tekek, enjoy,

Life'Better Down There, where it's simplest, :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

not yet go lah :P

2 more days!!! can't wait to go. and got my customised wetsuit. Fit like a skin!! wow!!

not expecting anything, since its more like a conservation trip. But hope to see something interesting. Let me take some pix with the cheapo camera and show you guys once i get back...

Yeah!!! diving this weekend.... :lol::lol: