Picts In Tioman

amphibios

not yet go lah :P

2 more days!!! can't wait to go. and got my customised wetsuit. Fit like a skin!! wow!!

not expecting anything, since its more like a conservation trip. But hope to see something interesting. Let me take some pix with the cheapo camera and show you guys once i get back...

Yeah!!! diving this weekend.... :lol::lol:

:o i know of a disposible camera that can go up to around 85ft of water and it's ok pricedi think they sell it at concourse, , maybe can check it out :lol: peace man enjoy ur dives :yeah:

just came back from dayang ....... a group of OWD student actually saw Mantas and another diving group saw whale shark of about 7m and guess wat........ i was around that area but heading opp direction...... :cry2:

A group of japanese claims that near monsoon season..... mantas and whale shark will be hanging around dayang area.......

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member

yes.. that is true.. this period, mantas and whale sharks are ard the region.. it had been spotted by some of my friends as well...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.