IPPT

silverfish

• SRC Member

Their standard need chin to be above the bar at least 1in clearance then they count.

those chin just cross the bar consider NO count

Why must they make life so hard for reservist must they be so ON ??? On still get a 3rd sgt ...... hahahha

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
:D:D:D

just scrap through mine at maju camp...got $100 dollars

i prefer maju camp, the stations are not electronic, unlike bedok. cheat abit also no chance.

stations like standing broad jump and shuttle run can eat a bit. but chin up quite stringent. the big size pti damn strict

:P

<_< look like i have to set for partial pass .... <_<

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Just finished my test at Maju camp yesterday and i managed to pass! :lol:

The static stations are manned by PTIs.. so its more "flexible".. I think the 2.4 km route is quite good, you can cut some corners, esp at the bends.

btw, heard from my friend too that there are plans to close down maju as an ippt station.. anyone else heard abt it?

Their standard need chin to be above the bar at least 1in clearance then they count.

those chin just cross the bar consider NO count

Why must they make life so hard for reservist must they be so ON ??? On still get a 3rd sgt ...... hahahha

The worst thing is that the PTI manning the chin up station keeps on demonstrating how to do proper chin up! as if we dunno how fit he is.. 15 years ago I can also do like that.. :whistle

• SRC Member

hahah yeah man... tell the guy to show u again in 15 yrs time hahaha... i oso can do 10 1-arm chin up .... unfortunately that was 25 yrs ago hahaha .. now can only do 1-arm beer mug lifting from table to my mouth haha

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
now can only do 1-arm beer mug lifting from table to my mouth haha

that sounds like heavy workout :lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.