My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What courtship? You wanna get Green Tang? (Yellow + Blue) :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
humpt <_<

ur blue tang got a white stripe on its forehead? :shock:

keke :lol:

Er... sis ar... no white stripe on the forehead la :huh: Its the light reflection :P if really got the stripes there, it'll be my GEM Blue Tang liao :fear:

Wah bro, so many YT!!!  I think i can spot my ex YT! 

Ya, plus ur TY and PP's YT, plus My YT, altogehther got 3 YT liao :lol:

What courtship? You wanna get Green Tang? (Yellow + Blue)

Hope nad praying hard for it... If only they do produce their babes :idea:

Oh well, since the arrival of waner's superlady, which is all dark brown, now he show signs of recovering. The circled patches are colored olys showing uo. There r some orange and some r greenish polys. Regardless, its a good show :)

post-34-1170214369.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
oh man

ur tank so pack liao :ph34r:

and wat did we buy again 2day :lol::lol:

place some clams in my tank ba :lol:

Hummm.... got a organic green torch :lol::D:P wrasse and LW :)

And I thought mine is packed! wanna pass some over?

Hey Cecilia, I added more rocks to my right scaping, therefore bad news to announce, got slightly space to accomodate, but only small objects thou ;) Like yumas :evil: (hint hint!!!)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Hummm.... got a organic green torch :lol::D:P wrasse and LW :)

Hey Cecilia, I added more rocks to my right scaping, therefore bad news to announce, got slightly space to accomodate, but only small objects thou ;) Like yumas :evil: (hint hint!!!)

Ok ok, will ask Aunty Iwarna to sell some of the yumas to you, cheap cheap yaah :P

• SRC Member

Ok ok, will ask Aunty Iwarna to sell some of the yumas to you, cheap cheap yaah :P

:evil::fear::eyeblur: ur yumas nice lar. not aunty's one lah. B) So far Think all the group have visited ur tank, except :(

ya ya... make it next week la... eat Satay @ Jln Kayu till sianz liao...

Katong got simi good stuffs?

nasi lemak ? :D

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

hey guys, looks like the gathering has converted to eating more than cheoing corals liao. :lol: Katong got lotsa lotsa of good food to eat... jus too many to name :yeah: ....