My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah... only never check forum for two days, now it's you guys turn to visit Katong huh? ha haha. Guarantee won't be sick of the food here. So many nice things to eat. Got Nonya food, hong kong cafe, Aston steak, penang horfun, etc etc... :D

But not sure whether can join you guys these few days. :( quarelled with hubby. Now he is MIA. :cry:

Sigh... only consolence is my tank for now.

Catch up with you guys real soon ok.

• SRC Member
Wah... only never check forum for two days, now it's you guys turn to visit Katong huh? ha haha. Guarantee won't be sick of the food here. So many nice things to eat. Got Nonya food, hong kong cafe, Aston steak, penang horfun, etc etc... :D

But not sure whether can join you guys these few days. :( quarelled with hubby. Now he is MIA. :cry:

Sigh... only consolence is my tank for now.

Catch up with you guys real soon ok.

aiyoh.. how come like that...

maybe about time to take a lil break from chionging of LFS....

family always come first...

hope u two are ok soon....

cheers.........

• SRC Member

Hope everything turns out well and that ur hubby is back already :unsure: Now matter wat happens, kids and family always comes first. Time management is equally important to be allocated for leisure, family and personaly committments. I guess its also partially due to his hectic work and pressures tat is building up in him. :(

Should u need any help, contact us, u got us, the group for support should u need any :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Time management is equally important to be allocated for leisure, family and personaly committments.

I think this is a good wake-up call to most of us... time time time :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hope everything turns out well and that ur hubby is back already :unsure: Now matter wat happens, kids and family always comes first. Time management is equally important to be allocated for leisure, family and personaly committments. I guess its also partially due to his hectic work and pressures tat is building up in him. :(

Should u need any help, contact us, u got us, the group for support should u need any :)

Thank you all for the concern!!! Never check forum for few days and so many reply liao ha ha ha!!!

:lol:

Things are bad to normal at my household. :D

But it's not due to choing lfs. Tell your, your sure laugh. It's over a very small and stupid thing. Shhh.... don't tell others hor. It's simply becos I asked him to fix the house phone by adding in a spliter and he didn't want to. ha ha ha... Thinking about it now also feel so stupid! It's my fault lah... not tolerant enough. :paiseh:

The bad thing about me is that I have very little patience with those I classified as "STUPID" people. Meaning to say, if I can't understand why someone cannot perform certain task such as boiling water or say washing a cup (for someone without physical disability), I can be quite harsh to them. Maybe becos I think it's more of a matter of bothered or not bothered to do. :huh:

I know this shouldn't apply especially to your love ones... ;) but... ha ha ha... PMS that day lah. Didn't give in to my hubby. So make everyone here worried.

My fault he he he.. Sorry! Prata on me ok?

There you have it, my confession not in church but on forum ha ha ha. :lol:

• SRC Member

I had missed the fun for the past few days that u guys had :( Anyway, jus away from home for a few days and many corals had dropped from its original position. Really stressed my wife out a lot. :sick: Came back home, found my brains falling off from its position :eyeblur: green frogsprawn, with 3 heads melting off, clam, and the sps from hammy also suffered casualty :cry:

But well, all the fallen corals are back to their positions and boy, u guys sure knows how to go cheong makan and LFS :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
I had missed the fun for the past few days that u guys had :( Anyway, jus away from home for a few days and many corals had dropped from its original position. Really stressed my wife out a lot. :sick: Came back home, found my brains falling off from its position :eyeblur: green frogsprawn, with 3 heads melting off, clam, and the sps from hammy also suffered casualty :cry:

But well, all the fallen corals are back to their positions and boy, u guys sure knows how to go cheong makan and LFS :P

aiyoh.. so jialat.. in future gib us ur house keys la.. we go ur house check ur tank everyday.........keke

finally u are back.. next supper will be on u! keke