printer

hermit

• SRC Member

any body working in the service line of a pc printer?

recently just brought a epson AIO printer, understand from the epson staff saying that under the warranty period if customer use those type of 'pirated' ink, the warranty will be void.....

is that true???

saying that the technical stuff will actually know whether the customer uses their original ink by checking the nozzle of the printer.

went to Sitex yesterday and saw a booth selling those pirated ink.......

to my amaze , their ink system is really dam cheap, so tempting to buy, so trying to get some feedbacks regarding this...............

thks thks

thomas

• SRC Member

Those are compatible ink not "pirated' ink" lah. There is a few that

are more reliable brand compatible ink.

One thing I know compatible ink might not be smudge proof compare to some original ink. But you can ask before buying.

If you are worry just dun put any compatible ink cartridge inside the printer when you send for repair.

The service centre should honor the repair. Howerver most warranty does not state cannot use compatible ink, at least not I know of for especially injet printer. Just advice to use original ink.

I was there yesterday in the afternoon. Grab what I want and went off, never shop around.

cheers

Moxa

• SRC Member
Those are compatible ink not "pirated' ink" lah. There is a few that

are more reliable brand compatible ink.

One thing I know compatible ink might not be smudge proof compare to some original ink. But you can ask before buying.

If you are worry just dun put any compatible ink cartridge inside the printer when you send for repair.

The service centre should honor the repair. Howerver most warranty does not state cannot use compatible ink, at least not I know of for especially injet printer. Just advice to use original ink.

I was there yesterday in the afternoon. Grab what I want and went off, never shop around.

cheers

Moxa

hey moxa............

thought u lost liao, so long never see you online.....

heeeee

hermit