WTS: eheim 1260, macro needlewheel skimmer..

HypoC

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Just want to clear some stuff left lying around, taking up space in my already very small room haha.

1) macro AS100 needlewheel skimmer - $35

It is actually quite new, first skimmer I bought. The macro pump however gave me some problems as the impeller sort of broke. I managed to change the spoke after which the pump can still run but with noise sometimes. If you are interested can just change the impeller or get a new original macro needlewheel pump from aquastar at yishun. Checked already they do sell. :)

post-10-1135242777.jpg

• SRC Member

2) eheim 1260 - $ 100

Excellent condition. 6 months old bought from petmart, but I have only been using it for about 2 months because after it did not work with my AquaC EV skimmer, I just left it lying around. With guarantee card to prove. As u can see from pic, I was using it for a very small macro venturi skimmer (don't know the model tho :huh: ) It was fantastic, gave me good results. I am just selling the pump but it you would like to try this combination, just let me know! ;)

post-10-1135243206.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

As I have many pms asking me about the macro skimmer, I've decided to personally get the new macro needlewheel pump myself one of these days then put the skimmer up again for sale. This is to save the new buyer trouble. In any case, I have just tested my old pump and realised it's not very reliable. So I don't feel good selling something spoilt :paiseh:

So freeze for the macro skimmer. Will post again once I get the new pump ok? :)

Thanks for understanding bros. :)