Seachem or Aquapharm??

hsiehwei

hi all bros,happy new year. just some questions,i've been using Aquapharm 2 part Pro series Sea Balance,but after using 4 few months,my corals(bubbles,mushroom etc didnt seems to live very well :angry: ,so i went to bought seachem Reef advantage calcium n Reef builder.The problem is i dun know how to use it,the instruction only says put a teaspoon into a cup of water,but didnt say drip into tank slowly like kawasser or can just pour in...can any helpful bro :bow: here give me some advice?? :thanks:

• SRC Member

u need to use calcium test kit to measure and determine your require ca level when you use Reef advantage calcium. same for Reef builder and u need to use kh test kit to determine your kh level in your tank.

age.png

hi all bros,happy new year. just some questions,i've been using Aquapharm 2 part Pro series Sea Balance,but after using 4 few months,my corals(bubbles,mushroom etc didnt seems to live very well :angry: ,so i went to bought seachem Reef advantage calcium n Reef builder.The problem is i dun know how to use it,the instruction only says put a teaspoon into a cup of water,but didnt say drip into tank slowly like kawasser or can just pour in...can any helpful bro :bow: here give me some advice?? :thanks:

i just mixed it with a cup of fresh water and pour it in :P

i just mixed it with a cup of fresh water and pour it in :P

think i will drip in slowly for both,at the same time monitor thecalcium level n kh level.like that more safe la hehe thanz to all bro,happy new year,n happy reefing..