s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okok. yes yes yes. its me. prove....

<<<-------------------------------------

hahaha... eh jervis, the lyretail, i think its really a gem for you. wana consider? cos if i release it into my tank, there is no way for me to catch it already...

its really pretty!!

Cheh... I thot can chit chat with "ah soh" a bit...

Ok lah... since it's recommended by you, I will adopt the Lyretail. How long can you hold the specimen for me? Can I collect tomorrow? Today cannot coz I've been going out alone for 2 nights already... later someone become suspicious... :nuke: Come home very late some more :nuke:

I will also deliver ur Zoos to you :D Ok?

Still appreciate a pix as requested by bro Qxnviolet :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Em... the fish is a bit faded... could be ur digicam... I'm sure you will only pass to me a nice specimen... I trust your judgement :lol: If not... you will have to help me get it out of my Perc90 later :upsidedown:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

well, i can only say beauty is subjective.. the colour of the lyre is deeper shade of pink to light purple. its quite old already, cos thomas had it for a year over already. and its still under stress... i find it very pretty though... the tail, curved very nicely..

and my mei-ren-yu...

I was just kidding with you... about u being... err... dangerous... but no need to show us pix of ur "mei ren yu" lah! She's such a beauty... she looks like a juvenile to me, will she change colour when grow older? What bout her origin? Fiji or Red Sea... but looks like South China Sea to me... how long is she? Tip to tip... 5' 7"? Does she come in a mating pair? Or she will mate with anyone, including the owner? :lol:

• SRC Member

I was just kidding with you... about u being... err... dangerous... but no need to show us pix of ur "mei ren yu" lah! She's such a beauty... she looks like a juvenile to me, will she change colour when grow older? What bout her origin? Fiji or Red Sea... but looks like South China Sea to me... how long is she? Tip to tip... 5' 7"? Does she come in a mating pair? Or she will mate with anyone, including the owner? :lol:

:snore: *FainTz* :lol::lol::lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

Wah Singapore waters also got such exquisite specimens meh?

Wah... must learn diving already... and must start planning for a yatch and a 50ft by 50ft tank already... I'm gonna catch 20 of them... put them in my 10000 gallons tank... then I can also jump in everyday... after a hard day work :lol:

hahahaa... bro, i think its an excellent idea! why dun you get your other half to read it and decide if its an excellent idea, like wat i think it is...? hahaha

No problem one... because I will also catch some male specimens mah... so the tank is not only for me lah... u know... ;) 20 females, 2 males.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bros also invited... with a flat entrance fee of $200 per day, all-u-can-######!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah: I might even make money out of it :lol::lol::lol: Imagine my business registration as "Fish Shop"... I will call the shop "All-U-Can-###### Fish Shop"... and my tagline would be "Why KEEP them?... FEEL them... TOUCH them... SATISFY them..."

So is ur Filefish still in ur tank? I think a bro is looking for a Filefish to control is Aiptasia outbreak :huh: