s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• SRC Member
hmm then ok lor .. we go small trip ? you want go east area or west ? if u cannot then i will chiong with my fren anyway ... he buay tahan ready .. hahahaha..

hhah... you wanna try out the LFS in the central area??? if in the east i can only pei you a while... cos i morning gonna go get my tank, around 1 lidat den ok, den my dinner should be at 6-7 lidat... hmmmz...

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

HAHAHA THAT BRO IS ME LA .... LOOK AT MY THREAD !!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA ... okok .. sorry .. haha ... i dun mind central or west... east if u cant nvm ... im quite sian of east anyways .. wanna see other places ? central got wat ?

who who?!?!?!!

Can't remember... was reading his thread, I PMed him right away asking him to PM u :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

hhah... you wanna try out the LFS in the central area??? if in the east i can only pei you a while... cos i morning gonna go get my tank, around 1 lidat den ok, den my dinner should be at 6-7 lidat... hmmmz...

GET YOUR TANK!!?!?!? Bro u getting a new tank!?!

Wah so fun!!! Wanna start a new thread? :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

GET YOUR TANK!!?!?!? Bro u getting a new tank!?!

Wah so fun!!! Wanna start a new thread? :P

hmmm.. thinking of moving my tank back home. plans not finalised yet. but i definitely reserved a tank from a bro here already. collection due coming sat. he already holding on to the tank for really really really long. if you are reading this, thanx bro!!!

all the equipment that i wanna use almost fully acquired, with exception of the lights... some of the stuff i have might need to make new ones, depending how my plans go... like the overflow pipe (or box, i dunno yet. most prob box), the wooden stand comes without cover, and my mum wans cover.. so definitely gotta do up the stand.. blah blah blah...

and if i am gonna get like a serious lot of blasting from the empress dowager at home, you guys might find a tank FS in the pasar malam.. hmmm. right now to think of it, this possibility is quite likely to materialise.. haiz...

so irritating. so many restrictions, so many things cant do. and i am like nearly always in hall, not at home to maintain tank.. duno how the tank is gonna survive without my care... think i might move back home to stay.. hmmmz...

think better not to bore you guys with my rambling. gotta get back to my books. i am soooo screwed for my nxt 3 papers. die.

• SRC Member
haha guess there are 2 bros with aiptasia outbreak... coz i din get any PM...

hmmm. central would be like RB, SL, PR, if i am driving can go up to AM.. T95... feel like going down to petmart to check out equipment prices....

anyway if you interested in the filefish i got up for adoption message me ya!

I shall not talk to you for the next few days... when will u finish all 3 papers?

Life is full of restrictions... u have ur Empress Dowager... I have my Internal Affairs Minister... <_<

• SRC Member

thursday morning i will be free from the evil clutches of exams. muahahahaha

so bro jervis, wana go jalan jalan around reborn, PR, sealife, maybe go up to AM? i wanna go T95 see see look look also.. haha..

thursday morning i will be free from the evil clutches of exams. muahahahaha

so bro jervis, wana go jalan jalan around reborn, PR, sealife, maybe go up to AM? i wanna go T95 see see look look also.. haha..

Bro Thursday morning still need to work lah... I now have to work hard to pay for this expensive hobby :lol: Not saying that one must spend a lot but it's really cool trying out the cool equipments (especially the German ones) and it's worth every single cent!!! It's more fun than buying digital cameras, MP3 players and handphones. :D

nonono!! me and jacobus meaning saturday... around noon time... how??

Hehe you guys go ahead... my tank is in a mess now... no mood to go LFS shopping ;)

• SRC Member

hahah crazy la you... anyway i might have to confirm the time to meet again on sat, cos my appointment for dinner at 6 juz got pushed forward to 2. gonna be some pre-dinner thingie. troublesome. haha... den i still needa go collect tank on sat... and let my mum scold me..

ARGHH!!!!

• SRC Member

ahh .. ya .. haha .. okok . confirm asap ... if not sunday ... but then i have to be back at the east in the evening ... if still cannot hor ... i'll just meet u another time to collect my bubble .. btw ... ur filefish .. eat aiptasia onot ?