s00n's humble 2 footer FOWLR....

colinsoon

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Qxnviolet:

yeah i know, cos a few pieces are not gonna stay in my tank for long, am gonna move it to my gf's new pico tank i am gonna make for her... anyway i juz changed the whole system to sump, will post fotos later, hope to get some feedback on the setup, cos i am still very very very new to the sump set up...

• SRC Member

sump as of now. dunno wat to add into the first compartment, and i think the filter wool is too high... sounds like a mini waterfall when water falls into the first compartment... need to do something to it but dunno wat to do...

post-34-1139205494.jpg

• SRC Member

my tank now. placed black paper over the back, so my overflow looks at home now. before that, with a see thru back, damn off la the overflow box... water still quite not clear cos waiting for the skimmer to settle in... a lot of micro bubbles still...

• SRC Member
so at last u got the over flow box.

the wool too high, that area might get

saly spray and your tank stand will rust,

its metal stand isn't it. ;)

yeah its metal, i need to get a basket that can go in between the 2 bracings la.... else i gotta tahan for now... oh i din get the coral from bro Ikan83... i totally forgot bout the suncoral... haiz. anyway 2 new additons into the tank... i know i am gonna be flamed. but wth... damn cute!

post-34-1139247318.jpg

• SRC Member
wow... so these are the 2 new gifts from someone eh?

pretty!

great looking tank u got there!

keep up the gd work!

hahaha...no lah bro i think those 2 he bought one leh...its e other one...hahaha...

anyway nice tank bro!!wats nxt chiller??? hahaha...show pics of e new guys leh..e one you got for gifts...hahaha...

oh yeh...u nvr feature e naughty critter you kept caged up in your sump ah??? hahaha..

hahaha...no lah bro i think those 2 he bought one leh...its e other one...hahaha...

anyway nice tank bro!!wats nxt chiller??? hahaha...show pics of e new guys leh..e one you got for gifts...hahaha...

oh yeh...u nvr feature e naughty critter you kept caged up in your sump ah??? hahaha..

ohh... then what are the 2 new beauties u added to ya tank?

show pics lehZz..

hahaha

yea man.. waiting for u to get ya chiller!

from the looks of it.. i think u can be the hall's new Fish Appreciation Club (FAC) president!

haha

• SRC Member

ohh... then what are the 2 new beauties u added to ya tank?

show pics lehZz..

hahaha

yea man.. waiting for u to get ya chiller!

from the looks of it.. i think u can be the hall's new Fish Appreciation Club (FAC) president!

haha

• SRC Member

mysterious dying episode... haiz. all the fishes that are eating healthily are all dying on me... my rusty, followed by 1 of the box fishes, now one of the gold and blue blennies are gone. all eating like pigs the night before. wake up nxt day see them floating around the bottom of the tank. think its due to stress bah. from overcrowding... haiz.