A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• SRC Member

Hrmz, she sometimes got complain that i spend more time on the fishes than her.... :pinch: LoL, its movie day tomorrow....Ice Age II. Must find some time to accompany the bride to be. :lol:

I'll check out the Aldephi place. Heard good comments about it. I haven't developed any pics for a long time, lost touch already.

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Your fish food looks yummy and I feel so hungry :D

I use this filter to drain off the liquid before I feed the fish as the nutrient & PO4 content of the liquid should be high

Yummy? :unsure: Haha, i think you are getting hallucinations from hunger. Hehe, just kidding...thanks for the tip....i'll get myself a strainer like that and drain off the excess liquid before feeding. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

Your fish food looks yummy and I feel so hungry :D

I use this filter to drain off the liquid before I feed the fish as the nutrient & PO4 content of the liquid should be high

Very good idea... I will do the same too :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Can't answer ur question... but I WANT BLUE EYES!!! :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Hi, Is your Blue eyes from Bali? My experience is bali or indo blue eye turn colour after sometimes. Most bali blue eyes are rough scale in their body. :)

Hrmz, what kind of colour change have you experienced? Only 1 out of 3 of my blue-eyes has the black fins and im not sure where it came from. :unsure:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member
Haha....what do you normally feed your fishes and do you add any additives? Lets share some feeding tips!~  :)

A picture paints a 1000 words :D

A reefer observed that his anthias' colour is more vibrant with the feeding of cyclopeeze.

I don't use garlic as my regal doesn't like it. I think the regal may be related to Dracular :lol: .The food from ML is nutritious and hopefully, it can compensate for the lack of garlic additive

post-34-1145703964.jpg

Wow bro Linkinpark... that's a very nice Male Anthias there... how I wish I can just go ML now and add 7 - 8 Blue Eyes into my tank :P