A Newbie's Tank ... My 1St

Qxnviolet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can send u to nearest MRT station lah! So tomorrow on? Must go early... they off light very early ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

think better not go. confirm burn hole de.. haha.. not like i got anything left to burn.. haha.. help me look out if got small YT can!!! 1.5 inch or less from head to toe. my tank needs some more yellow...

Sure or not? Ur YT and Suns will fight for attention... :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Qxnviolet,

Do you have problem when you feed the sun coral, the fishes keep coming to steal the food? Some of them literally rip the food off the mouth of the sun.

Oh, yes....i have that problem with a few of the fishes. Even my cleaner shrimps like to steal food from the sun. So what i do now is feed the fishes till they are full and then feed my suns. Maybe you can try wait till all your fishes are asleep before feeding them. Works too. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member
hi qx .. where u at IWARNA just now ? did u see a young guy in red and jeans ?? that was me ... lol .. haha did u get anything ?

No lehz, so many people around...didn't notice. I was with Jervis and Alantis....saw this guy in light brown tee and navy blue pants? Thats me...haha :) I didnt get anything....you?

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

i LOVE GsP~  :yeah:

Wow your GSP looks more like Xenia!!! :yeah: Love the colour... mine still quite small polyps. And your Anthia is turning... err... black?

• SRC Member

Wow your GSP looks more like Xenia!!! :yeah: Love the colour... mine still quite small polyps. And your Anthia is turning... err... black?

Erm, its turning purplish!~ Real cool to see its colour change day by day. Wonder how long more it'll take before it reveals its true colours~ :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• SRC Member

Bro Oxn, nice meeting u.

U are so knowledgeable on marine compare to me :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

& Also very good memory (post almost all the "uncommon" fish you saw at AM)