Dispar anthias

• SRC Member

hey all bro and sis... one week back i bought 3 dispar anthias (not sure male or female) ... and till now only 2 are out since day 1 and feeding.. but the third one kept on hiding behind the LR and doubt it is feeding... can someone enlighten me why is this so and how to lure the 3rd one out.. currently have no aggressive fish around... along also i have 2 blue eyed anthias.. thanx

• SRC Member
This could usually be the case of anthias..Know of someone who has 6 blue eyes or also known as bi-colour anthias with the same problem!

yes and the someone is me, yup sometimes they tend to do this, with most of the others outside while one or two will remain hidden and in fact they seem to be guarding those areas cos when my firegobies swim pass, they will get chased out.

• SRC Member
currently that dispar is still hiding and not feeding.... but i thought anthias require frequent feeding.. and it seem that it has not eaten for 2 weeks liao and is still alive...

Ive had mine for 3 weeks and haven't seen them eat anything..... :unsure: Think they are eating behind my back..... :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~