24G Nano Cube

Marinesavy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will get a algae blenny this week. Blenny cleaning glass? Em... how is that possible lol. Yeah I am interested to visit the old man too. $5 for a piece, not bad (most importantly healthy looking).

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

can't really tell you exactly where is it. I only know bus number 103, 163 and 86 goes that, but you need to take 10mins walk into the alley. The bus stop is just outside the big florist shop, can't remember the name, maybe next time i drop by again, i will take note of it.

I use to jog there, about 3.5 km from Compassvale Link.

• SRC Member

Erm, algae bleenies retail for ard that price everywhere...i think. Is the old man at the end of the farmways just after fernvale area? Btw, i had an algae blenny once....didnt help much cleaning the algae and just disappeared one day. Died of hunger i guess since he doesnt take any food i drop into the tank....

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

can try the old man shop if from your place wasn't too far for it, otherwise drop the idea, might as well go to Parsir Ris Fish Farm. My house to Parsir Ris Fish Farm is only about 20mins by bus.

I prefer old man shop since sometimes you do really see good and cheap stuff from there, expecially xenia, button, zoo, etc i bought a hammer with 5 head from him, he give me $12, which i consider good offer as compare to Parsir Ris Fish Farm.

at fernvale, probably you can see a big field on your left in the direction toward fernvale. You can see a slot heading up the field, I think you should be able to see the florist shop logo. Head toward that road, go all the way straight in to the end. You can see the sign board of the shop, go in and go up the slot, is there.

• SRC Member
can't really tell you exactly where is it. I only know bus number 103, 163 and 86 goes that, but you need to take 10mins walk into the alley. The bus stop is just outside the big florist shop, can't remember the name, maybe next time i drop by again, i will take note of it.

I use to jog there, about 3.5 km from Compassvale Link.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: urmz sorry for being so kpo, but if you jog there, and you get something, how u bring it back? jog back? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• SRC Member

Hi MSavy,

Great looking tank now. Well I have just introduced a boxer shrimp this weekend. Now I have 2 mandarinfish, a boxer shrimp and a sand vacuum cleaner ( my 2 spots goby, he does an excellent job on the sand.) Turns it into grade A overnight! :lol:

Well, I think my tank is too stocked for the algae blenny...but I guess I just need someone to do the glass..cos the rest of the cleaning crew takes care of the LR and sand.

juscool, for glass perhaps you can get a soft sponge and clean it yourself in your weekly maintenance, i do that too and it only take me a about 5 minute.

colinsoon, i use to go with my wife and daughter, my wife will cycle and longbang my daughter, i will jog there... after buying, my wife and daughter take a bus back and i will cycle back.

Qxnviolet, perhaps some other times as my tank are quite stocked and can't really put anythings else, has been visiting the old man shop and parsir ris for the last few months, you happy shopping :)

Any updates bro?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

no update for the next few weeks as already quite stocked for my tank. The latest update will be the jewel coral and the cute box fish. A 24g tank can easily stocked. I still thinking of getting LPS like bubble, torch etc... but where to put it is a headache to me. So... i settle with this for a while and see.

hi there bro marinesavy!

pretty savvy tank!! :P love the open rockscape look with lots of swimming room for the fishes.

cheers,

ian

Yeah! Total opposite of my setup, but I have no choice la :(

bro jervismun,

What you meant by that ?

Yeah! Total opposite of my setup, but I have no choice la

How your 24g tank progress ? like to share.

My tank setup doesn't allow much space for swimming as my ReefPack 500 is taking too much space.

Click on my signature link... you'll see how trapped my tank is. :cry2: