alkalinity in meg/L : 2.4

NO3 mg/L : 1-2.5

tml will measure again ..

so far so good ..

waitin for everythin to stabalize now

and goin to get DI water to top-up ..

and i work in a laboratory with DI water TAP LOL

oops  :P

Erm, your KH level is abit on the low side, try buff it to around 9 - 11dkh.... :) Oh, did i mention before? I LOVE the colour of your tank!!

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks thanks

;) i got the tank cause of the colour too ..

for the jumper fish i have a glass lid on top so can prevent ..

as for mid-low level fishes what should i get ?

oh i got kalkwasser to buff it too..

i'm thinkin of gettin mushies frags soon

and ###### shrimps ~ cant wait :rolleyes:

.png

Em... you decide for yourself but something that will swim in the mid lvl will make the tank more lively. Not the hiding type.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro Abyss has a pair to sell:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45989

I sorta booked (waiting for some clarifications from him), if you like, you can have it first. Those are true percs.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

so late still online ? :blink:

anyone any mushies to spare ? :angel:

tiny plate will be hard to find .. haven seen any "tiny" one before ..

most are palm sized to me

.png

Yes Royal Gramma is highly recommended. It's stunningly beautiful and pretty easy to mix with others, just make sure u only buy 1 RG, not 2 lol.

Yes Royal Gramma is highly recommended. It's stunningly beautiful and pretty easy to mix with others, just make sure u only buy 1 RG, not 2 lol.

guess what . i have a RG and a bicolour dotty that swim together . serious . but i whenever i wanna fish the bicolour dotty , i cant bear to do so .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

guess what . i have a RG and a bicolour dotty that swim together . serious . but i whenever i wanna fish the bicolour dotty , i cant bear to do so .

You know what? Strange things do happen in nature... sometimes just makes me wanna throw all the books written by professors, biologists and aquarists away! And I still think books are overpriced in Singapore.

You know what? Strange things do happen in nature... sometimes just makes me wanna throw all the books written by professors, biologists and aquarists away! And I still think books are overpriced in Singapore.

haha... throw the books at mi .

yup strange things do happen and marine nature are full of wonder,

just like immersed in another world .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Another strange but natural behaviour... lovely!

post-69-1141909660.jpg

Another strange but natural behaviour... lovely!

haha... nice pic . why dun u get of pair of shrimp. u will see the, set up their clinic in one of the cave u have and fishes will start visiting them

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

haha... nice pic . why dun u get of pair of shrimp. u will see the, set up their clinic in one of the cave u have and fishes will start visiting them

Is it better to introduce a pair? I know this species can tolerate more than one specimen... well, ok I will go AM and get another one. They have the really small ones @ quite affordable price too.

Sorry :off:

shrimps...hmm.. thinking of gettin two ###### shrimps or some ghost shrimps

add more colour to my tank ;)

and also gonna add mushies too

.png

Zoos are nice and easy to keep. Especially if you find some suitable pieces to fill up your frontal sand bed area. You can have an orange one on the left... and perhaps a black one on the right. I am thinking of getting a piece of black zoos coz they are so cool! Oh some pieces come with mixture of 3 colours... maybe that can look interesting in your tank.

For mushies, try to look for some with colours (say purple or green). I bought a piece of brown mushroom, although opening up nicely, sorta doesn't stand out much coz it blends into the LR. Wish I bought the green one instead.

where to get such zoos..

cant seem to find such colourful ones ..

thinking of adding plates and zoos .. my guy suggested addin a hammer too :P

.png

where to get such zoos..

cant seem to find such colourful ones ..

thinking of adding plates and zoos .. my guy suggested addin a hammer too :P

Plates I heard not very lasting, prob 1 year or so. I bought my Zoos from AquaMarin. Saw a lot of nice Zoos at Reborn yesterday. Henry doesn't have it (were there last Fri).

I guess hammers are fine... I'm planning to add in later too.

I LOVE hammers! They are hardy and some are really nice, comes in different shades of colours...get those branching types...i think they look nicer, just my personnal perference... :)

Ok I will get a hammer this weekend, saw some really nice small frags at Reborn yesterday.

saw some nice zoos at Jireh but seems too big for me

bought my ###### shrimps!

DSC00883.jpg

yellow goby

DSC00879.jpg

small N ###### shrimps ~

.png

Wow! Nice. I saw a lot of ###### Shrimp at AM just now. They are extremely tiny. Will they grow larger? Coz they do look like breakfast, yum yum.