WTB Rhizotrochus Typus

vagabond

GO LCK 110.

Still have a lot there...

:D

Hi Augustine,

Yup, LCK110 still has many of those 'super dendrophyllia' but is different from the only 1pc of the "Rhizotrochus Typus" aka "Super Super Dendrophyllia" (alreadi been reserved & sold) which both Vagabond & myself are searching :lol:

The single based polyp is so much larger than the 'super dendrophyllia' & that why I called it the "Super Super Dendro" aka RHIZO. :)

Can refer to the photo that I posted on the weekly thread report of last Sat or Sun, hopefully after seeing I don't find another competitor hor :lol::lol:

Hi Augustine,

Yup, LCK110 still has many of those 'super dendrophyllia' but is different from the only 1pc of the "Rhizotrochus Typus" aka "Super Super Dendrophyllia" (alreadi been reserved & sold) which both Vagabond & myself are searching :lol:

The single based polyp is so much larger than the 'super dendrophyllia' & that why I called it the "Super Super Dendro" aka RHIZO. :)

Can refer to the photo that I posted on the weekly thread report of last Sat or Sun, hopefully after seeing I don't find another competitor hor :lol::lol:

So dez nea......Yup, I saw that 1 specimen at 110 too. Its really huge. Its was sold at a very high price too.

Good Luck Bro. Hope you find a source in Singapore. Keep us posted. Hee Hee...me also into super suns...

:D