Shells For Your Hermits

I have shells for your hermits in a range of sizes. They are round, not the long, flat ones that hermits don't like, and are naturally smooth around the edges (hermits are rather discerning with their homes). Prices depend on shell coloration/patterns (shells are NOT artificially coloured or varnished) and size, and start from $3 :)

I'd like to mention that I bought my shells from Florida for my own use. I got a whole big bag because I wanted different sizes, and the bigger ones (1" and above) are really difficult to find.

I don't have that many hermits, and they've all taken their picks. I've also kept a few biggish ones for the future. The rest that I'm selling are the excess.

Thanks. :)

Hi bro cole99,

The price is $3 for the smallest (about half an inch), which is about the average size of a reef hermit when you first buy it. The biggest will cost $4.50, but not sure if I want to sell the biggest because my zebra hermit seems to like these blue shells. I still do have some which are one inch plus.

I also have a lot of others which are light brown/cream to dark brown with stripes/swirls/dots. I even have PURPLE shells ... and these are NATURAL colours!

Collection is at Bukit Timah, but can be more central like Outram MRT if you prefer.

Thanks for your interest. :)

• 2 weeks later...