2 bristle tooth in a tank.

not a expert but from my experience u could mix them.

get a slightly bigger Chevron or same size, keep it in a betta box.

float for a few days before releasing into the tank, do this only at night when lights are off.

REM. to QT your fish before putting it in your tank.

Thanks for your reply bro! The reason that I need to know is because currently my kole tang had started to attack on my algae blemmy after bought it for two days and the poor blemmy is a very hard working species. Just don't want to see if it will also attack the other same algae eater. Well about the QT I had done so, But still having the same problem though. Last resort may be might wanna let go the Kole tang and replace the Chevron. Any taker? just let me know k? :thanks:

• SRC Member
Last resort may be might wanna let go the Kole tang and replace the Chevron. Any taker? just let me know k? :thanks:

Currently I have a Blue eye kole tang and now still pending to purchase the chevron tang. Need some advice whether is it ok to mix them together? Any expert here had any experience mixing them together?

Yours is a blue eye kole tang? how much are you selling and what is the size? :rolleyes:

Ha..ha. Well thats fast! Anyway had bought it at $18 take me two weeks to make it learn how to feed with pellet and eventually had become very greedy and has been around for 2 mth with me. Food wise no problem at all, Eat all kind of stuff like Ocean seaweed, Mysis shrimp, Formular one pellet, granu marine and brine shrimp. Pm me if need to view. :lol:

no la

the binataus usually comes in Small. havnt seen M sized ones before.

n its ard 15bucks

do u have e actual pic of the fish ? issit still in juv or semi adt stage ?

where the location ?

u have pm :P:P:P

no la

the binataus usually comes in Small. havnt seen M sized ones before.

n its ard 15bucks

do u have e actual pic of the fish ? issit still in juv or semi adt stage ?

where the location ?

u have pm :P:P:P

You sure about the price bro? Well, If the blue eye binotatus that you mention looks like this picture below......I will definitely cancel my chevron then.

post-8-1144860952.jpg