Jacobus's tank!

jacobus

• SRC Member

??what present ? the dottyback is the smallest ... grr the beng tell me is a royal gramma .. nvm .. i think its nice anyway .. but my MI is starting to pick up leh ..

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??what present ? the dottyback is the smallest ... grr the beng tell me is a royal gramma .. nvm .. i think its nice anyway .. but my MI is starting to pick up leh ..

Sorry bro... I misread ur post, I thot ur MI go heaven already :angel: Sorry :bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

It happens... look at that bloody huge Maroon Clown inside my tank... like a giant T-Rex terrorizing my other fishes... planning to get a trap soon... u want? Her name is Big Mama :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
hiaz ... becoz of the capture ... i had to rescape ... now my formation abit ugly .. wah lao eh ... stupid me ... never think before i buy ..

Careful when u rescape. Dun stir til ur tank cloudy. Will stress fishes and cos ich problem.

Sorry to hear that bro... if continue like that... you can take my Big Mama lor ;)

• SRC Member

haha nooo ... big mama will spoil my future plan ... i want to have 1,000,000 TBTs in my tank ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ok ok .. sorry ... i have officially went :upsidedown: ... anyway ya la .. i want to get another 2 TBTs ... but i scared season over ...

That's my plan actually... to keep 1,000,000 live brine shrimps!!! :lol::lol::lol:

haha tt one easy to accomplish.. go LFS buy 20 pack should have liao.. gotta ask is the availabilty of TBTs seasonal ?

I believe so... normally a couple of weeks after mating season right? :lol: Call AM to check lor... they always bring in tiny little blue thing :P

pics of the for sale objects !

dsc00379kr.jpg

going at $5

Reason of selling? <_<

• SRC Member

reason for selling the corals is tt i bought them on impulse and didnt consider if there was anywhere to place them ... the fan was too large for my design of scaping and the tree corals look awkward no matter where i put them ..

The feature is kinda blur :eyeblur:

• SRC Member

sorry .. the pic ah ... hard to snap under that kinda lighting mah ... anyways ... i got myself 2 TBTs and a clown tang yesterday ... wanted to post pics but i fell sick so no chance ... the three tangs have no problem with each other ... all of them around the same size .. 1 tang is eating well .. but the other one seems to be suckin the food in then spitting it out ... then he sucks and spits again and again on the same piece of food ... any ideas whats going on ? the clown hides everytime i approach the tank .. and when i feed and stay still he doesnt come out ... only when i leave the tank alone he comes out ... by tt time i have to feed again coz no food liao .. is this normal ? anyways .. since i was at home i could observe the tank .. the 3 of them are pecking at my LR cleaning up the algae .. so they are all feeding .. im feeding them frozen brine btw ...

im feeding them frozen brine btw ...

Add Garlic Guard to entice their appetite... yes, they are eating algae... :)

So cute!!! :eyebrow: