Blue Goniopora & Yellow Jewel

monpire

• SRC Member

Hi Hi...need some help over here...bought a yellow jewel yesterday and was wondering is it natural or dyed...its bottom hard base is white. :bow:

Also looking for blue goniopora and was wondering if it is dyed or natural? :bow:

Finally anyone can tell me more about keep "Rose" coral ? :bow:

:thanks:

• SRC Member

Bought yellow jewel from Reborn yesterday and Red gonio from Wakai ... a small piece sometime back. (I'll PM u the price...don't know can state the price in public...don't wanna get flame for it...)

By the way, is White cat-eye bubble natural colour or due to bleach...different LFS owners were telling me different things...very blur now...well...I'm blur as usual hahaha.

• SRC Member

Hrmz, im not really sure about white coloured corals too. CAn anyone clarify? :unsure: I have avoided white corals so far, read somewhere that they are proberbly bleached. As for the gonios, i really have no idea whether they are dyed. A shop told me before there are true yellow ones, but dunno the price though. Anyway, its just a guess. I got my red one at around $60, blue ones if im not wrong costs around the region of $150. :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Gonios are more suited for mature tanks as they have the nutrients and stable water parameters to keep it alive.. u can try to target feed them with DT's oyster eggs.. proved to be the needed food for them.. else they will just waste away thru a period of one year..