WTS : Pacific Coo 0.5 HP Chiller

Bought a Pacific Coo 0.5 HP chiller from a reefer one to two of months back. According to him chiller is about 1 year old but I think it is likely over 2 years old as my tank maker says it is a old model. He also says this chiller is prone to leak and some modifications are recommended.

Anyway, I'm new to reefing and do not know how to modify. Decided to get an new chiller instead for ease of mind. Have not started using the chiller yet (cos my tank just came last Saturday) and don't know about condition of chiller. Only test it on a bucket of water after purchase.

Bought @ $410 from the reefer and now selling at $100. Pls PM me if interested. Collection in uppr bukit timah region.

:thanks:

Hi,

Will not be selling after all as Derek has offered to exchange my chiller will a newer improved model. :yeah: Thanks Derek!!! Great after-sales service even though I didn't buy direct from U (plus after so many yrs liao)..

Sorry to Bros who PMed me earlier indicating interest.

:peace: