WTS: Purple Tang

• SRC Member

Guys, I have a Flame Angel (2.5 inch, 1 year with me) and Yellow Tang (about 2.5 inch, 9 months with me) wana sell also. Sorry no pics available, but you can drop by to take a look. Policy is, if you like then buy!! :)

My plan will be to catch all the fishes out for quick sale on Wednesday, 10th May 2006, starting at 3pm to 6pm. First come first serve basis.

PT - $25

YT - $35

Flame Angel - $45

All fishes feeds on pellets and flakes. Lastly, please bring your own containers.

PM me for address and my mobile number! :)

:thanks:

• SRC Member

:paiseh: forgot to add also, priority will be given to those who buy all three! So please come as early as possible, cos if i catch all three, chances are that they might not eat when i feed due to stress!!

Please indicate to me that you are interested in all three fishes!

• SRC Member

Bros, today (9th May 2006) 5pm to 6pm I will be free to let you guys come and view the fishes (at Sengkang), at the sametime I will feed for you guys to see, then tomorrow can collect at 3pm to 6pm. :)

If today can close deal will be great! PM me for address.

Lelong! :lol:

I have a estimated 3.5 inch and with me for 1 year Purple Tang for sale. Price $25. Collection at Sengkang this Wednesday afternoon.

PM me for more info!

Pics........

i am interested in the purple tang.

kindly contact me at 9616 4496.

Thanks.