Anybody Seen This Fish Before at LFS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Your pocket must be damn deep to own this fella. This I must say, this fella is rare. Do post some picture when you bring home from CF.

The picture is a juv. Adult doesn't have the blue ring anymore.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Interruptus cost abt US$700 (Last quote from them) excluding shipment and warranty that they don't DOA. If you're really interested in interruptus or Pygmys angel like me. :D:D Then, it's cheaper n faster if you ahve a friend whom always travel between HK and SG. They'll import blue marritus, coco, interruptus etc from time to time. They have frequent Aussie shipment too. :yeah::yeah:

Missed the Coco angel shipment when I was there early this year. Damn :angry::angry:

I'd spoken to both Jon of CF and Steven of LCK110 before with regards to bringing in the fish. CF is pay deposit and PFOC while is PFOC only without deposit.

P.S Don't fly Steven "kite" by not collecting after you order.

• SRC Member
Interruptus cost abt US$700 (Last quote from them) excluding shipment and warranty that they don't DOA. If you're really interested in interruptus or Pygmys angel like me. :D:D Then, it's cheaper n faster if you ahve a friend whom always travel between HK and SG. They'll import blue marritus, coco, interruptus etc from time to time. They have frequent Aussie shipment too. :yeah::yeah:

Missed the Coco angel shipment when I was there early this year. Damn :angry::angry:

I'd spoken to both Jon of CF and Steven of LCK110 before with regards to bringing in the fish. CF is pay deposit and PFOC while is PFOC only without deposit.

P.S Don't fly Steven "kite" by not collecting after you order.

Wah, didn't know that CF and LCK110 will bring the fish in!! :yeah:

Btw, I am planning to go HK in Sept/Oct this year!!! Will it be cheaper in HK? My plan is to go there to buy the African Flameback (Read someone here did that and is quite cheap!) and to check out if they have Hotumatua, but since you mention Interruptus.....hmmmmm :lol::lol:

Btw, how much in CF and LCK110?

• SRC Member

Good for you. I can provide you a few link, not sure whether u can pre-order before you go HK and pack it back .

Yes, CF and LCK110 will bring them in if you want. Cost will be as quoted US$700 excluding shipping. Meaning to say if you order from CF Interruptus might well cost around $1300 with shipping charge and GST. LCK110 might be cheaper.

Yes, majority of the LS in HK is cheap. I bought my African flameback from HK at S$36 only.

• SRC Member
Good for you. I can provide you a few link, not sure whether u can pre-order before you go HK and pack it back .

Yes, CF and LCK110 will bring them in if you want. Cost will be as quoted US$700 excluding shipping. Meaning to say if you order from CF Interruptus might well cost around $1300 with shipping charge and GST. LCK110 might be cheaper.

Yes, majority of the LS in HK is cheap. I bought my African flameback from HK at S$36 only.

:yeah::yeah: That will be good, I need some leads, cos I dono where to start looking in HK!!! Will PM you my e-mail address!!! :thanks:

Waoo, 1.3k :whistle must wait for Singapore Pools first!!! :lol::lol: