Xersion's Tank

xersion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm looking for 1 anemone for my clown but lazy to go out and hunt for it

Emm... anemone is not as fun as it seems... they will hide and die... mine is still somewhere hidden :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Yeah I regret introducing the Anemone... oh I spotted mine... will try to remove it soon... you want? :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Emm... anemone is not as fun as it seems... they will hide and die... mine is still somewhere hidden :(

Mine best... clear by my pump :ph34r:

i wan i wan i wan the anemone :evil:

Ok bro... if you make the effort to come all the way to Woodlands... I will also give you my a small frag of Jervis' Zoos :lol::lol::lol: But I need to catch it out first... I will send you a pix first, it's kinda small and common, nothing fantastic. I will post it tonight on my thread (if I can find it <_< )

• SRC Member
Ok bro... if you make the effort to come all the way to Woodlands... I will also give you my a small frag of Jervis' Zoos    But I need to catch it out first... I will send you a pix first, it's kinda small and common, nothing fantastic. I will post it tonight on my thread (if I can find it  )

bro woodlands is fine.. dun sengkang or paris ris can le :X

no need pic lahz.. for my clown to play around de.. not me play around LOL

when can collect u just let me know via Pte Messages lor :rolleyes:

Haha... ok lah... maybe this coming weekend lor... probably you will be the first SRC member to see my tank :lol: (and that's an honour :) )

Hehe... no open house lor... that's a direct order from the Ministry of Internal Affairs... bro Xersion, you want a medium size Blue-legged Hermit Crab?

• SRC Member
Hehe... no open house lor... that's a direct order from the Ministry of Internal Affairs... bro Xersion, you want a medium size Blue-legged Hermit Crab?

if FOC i wont reject it :x but is it peacefull type?

lolx.. serious damage?

Emm... yalor that's why I am giving it away... ok lah dun wanna introduce the problem to your tank... I will donate it to AM lor... over there surely got people buy :)

help needed.. my LR the coraline has change from purple to become brown.. is it cause my lighting on too long? making the coraline dying off?

Sometimes they do die-off in new environment... not uncommon... you can also check ur calcium level. Should maintain around 450 if possible... dun worry... they will grow back when the condition is right :)