Xersion's Tank

xersion

so the brown colour is ok ahz? i keep on thinking that cause the lighing too close to my LR.. anyway will ur coraline produce oxygen?

Err... those bubbles on the rock surface right? Those are not corraline anymore... those are bloody nasty algae... and that's normal since your tank is still new. I had a round of attack last week... now stabilized a bit. You may want to check your Phosphate (PO4) level, try to keep it as low as possible. Also, you may want to introduce cleaning crew too.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleaning crew: Hermit (yes... I have one to give away :lol: ), Shrimp, Starfish, Snails... all sorts... those that can help clean LR, glass from algae and sand bed from detritus, poos and rubbish.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
hmm... ok.. anyway west side where sell? west side like hardly sell any marine stuff

West side go to ML(Marine Life)! He will recommend lots of cleaning crew for you. Effective somemore. ITs at Hong Leong Gardens. :D

• SRC Member
help needed.. my LR the coraline has change from purple to become brown.. is it cause my lighting on too long? making the coraline dying off?

To encourage Coralline to grow back, dose Strontiumto jumpstart growth, Then increase your KH to 10 and above. Keep dosing Strontium bi weekly. Remember to drip kalkwasser also to speed up growth. Make sure your Calcium at acceptable levels. For Coralline, KH, ST, Kalk and last cal are important for its growth. My LR's from almost brown and white to purple in just 2 weeks. :) This is alien's remedy. Hahah~ :lol:

No more anemone for me... unless that piece is "berry" stable... you got a red cucumber? Post pix leh... I usually see black one... damn ugly :pinch:

ok tomorrow will go visit henry again.. maybe getting 1 tub of fish food.. Bro jerv wanna sponser me 1 anemone le <_<

I cannot get it out... I can only remove it (safely) when it is to come out of the scaping... dun wanna mess things up at this moment... hope you can wait... if not, you can go Ah Beng... they have 10000 Anemones at any time :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
I cannot get it out... I can only remove it (safely) when it is to come out of the scaping... dun wanna mess things up at this moment... hope you can wait... if not, you can go Ah Beng... they have 10000 Anemones at any time  

no hurry bro.. my clown fish will wait for u B)

no hurry bro.. my clown fish will wait for u B)

Ok I will get it out for you. But if it doesn't look healthy, I will get rid of it instead... dun wanna introduce a bomb to your tank... it can be very horrifying :pinch::sick::shock:

Share with us your water parameters lah :) From there we can help you ma :unsure:

Hahaha i got one anemone here.. u wanna try it?

You got anemone meh? How come I didn't notice it :unsure: You bought it recently? :shock: