Ptereleotris zebra goby

• SRC Member

got this new pet and find it interesting.....thus share this joy here.

The Zebra Barred Dartfish is also referred to as the Bar Goby, Zebra Dart Goby, Zebra Goby, or Chinese Zebra Goby. Both the head and body of the Zebra Barred Dartfish are light green. Its attractive slender body has numerous vertical, evenly-spaced thin orange stripes displaying an intricate pattern.

A tank of at least 30 gallons or larger with a sandy bottom, plants, and coral will provide a healthy environment for the Zebra Barred Dartfish. Small groups or pairs tend to do better in an aquarium than a single individual, but all need to be introduced to the tank simultaneously and have plenty of swimming room.

The meaty diet of the Zebra Barred Dartfish should include fresh or frozen seafood and brine and mysid shrimp

here is the pic and all these info is extracted at saltwaterfish.com.

post-54-1148197400.jpg

• SRC Member

This species can also co-exist in groups peacefully :rolleyes:. But be careful, it is also a known 'high jumper' when under duress cos' mine & its mate has ended up a couple of times in my sump filter wool. Fortunately, they survives ! ;)

• SRC Member

mine .. same family :)

good luck .. mine in the tank so long already.. only see it during feeding times .. other times just hide behind the rocks ..

post-54-1148382665.jpg

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member
mine .. same family :)

good luck .. mine in the tank so long already.. only see it during feeding times .. other times just hide behind the rocks ..

:rolleyes: This is beautiful. Where do u buy it from ?

:thanks:

• 2 weeks later...