• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Went to LFS yesterday and bought xenia and....a marbled shark! ^_^

I noe I am gonna get lots of flak getting a shark for my 3 footer.... :paiseh:

the first casualty in my tank. Sharkie was found dead in the overflow :cry2::cry2::cry2: I wonder how did it get there? But I noticed that once the lights are out, it seems to like to "bob" near the surface. Perhaps it was overzealous last nite with all the "bobbing" :cry::cry: RIP, sharkie

Oh dear... poor sharkie... sorry to hear that :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
its still better to left sharks for those big fowlr aboard. they grow fast very soon you will see the shark is too big for your tank. and they will do much better in circular tank not our normal tank.

Yup, agree with u :)

• SRC Member
its still better to left sharks for those big fowlr aboard. they grow fast very soon you will see the shark is too big for your tank. and they will do much better in circular tank not our normal tank.

wa a ball of sunnies ... nice nice nice ! :lol:

btwdoes any reefers keep sharks here ?

• SRC Member

a partial FTS ;) ....exactly 2 months after puttnig in the liverocks. Not much compared to most reefer but I wanna keep it slow. Anyway, I will be going for a 10-day trip to Australia, so will stop buying anymore LS :rolleyes:

post-34-1154008577.jpg

Yes you should stop buying esp fish... not necessarily blue... green and red is relatively easy to get :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I am trying to get an African flamback or Argi angel.... :rolleyes:

Yes an "Archie" can definitely brightens up your tank... I think a colony of Red Prata or Red Blasto can also add some colouration to the tank :)

• SRC Member

Yes an "Archie" can definitely brightens up your tank... I think a colony of Red Prata or Red Blasto can also add some colouration to the tank :)

Yup, can't wait to get hold of one. btw, is urs feeding yet? any update? I know there are many gorgeous coloured pratas and blastos but they r quite exp <_<