250G 6x2.5x2.5ft Reef Project

acidjazz

• SRC Member

jervis. . u are funny. . how am i suppose to find a gem tang in singapore? I tried asking b4. . but its 99% impossible. . . and my pocket aint as deep as yours. :)

Hummmmm let me guess.... :ph34r: AT with big tear drop :eyebrow: C.T :evil: and BLACK TANG (AKA CHARCOAL TANG,WAHAHA) Guess correctly got price or not ah :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jervis. . u are funny. . how am i suppose to find a gem tang in singapore? I tried asking b4. . but its 99% impossible. . . and my pocket aint as deep as yours. :)

Haha... you can find your way bro... and looking at your setup... I'm sure your pocket is pretty deep also... now come to think of it... you do have long fingers... coz the pockets so deep need to reach the bottom mah :lol::lol::lol:

I only get to know about Gem Tang today and a specimen costs US$3000!!! :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Well Black Tang is pretty rare... can't wait to visit you again and admire your BT :ph34r:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hummmmm let me guess.... :ph34r: AT with big tear drop :eyebrow: C.T :evil: and BLACK TANG (AKA CHARCOAL TANG,WAHAHA) Guess correctly got price or not ah :eyebrow:

wah. . u knoe me so well. . :lol: pass u my brittle stars when they start breeding.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

Haha... you can find your way bro... and looking at your setup... I'm sure your pocket is pretty deep also... now come to think of it... you do have long fingers... coz the pockets so deep need to reach the bottom mah :lol::lol::lol:

I only get to know about Gem Tang today and a specimen costs US$3000!!! :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Well Black Tang is pretty rare... can't wait to visit you again and admire your BT :ph34r:

i dunno how stable my water perimeters are now. . but from my guess it wld take at least 6 months b4 i can add a black tang.

by then ur 6 footer sld be up. . and i will be admiring your set up. . .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

well if i am not wrong, there are a few reefer with gem tang in singapore.

i am sure there is. . but sldnt be more than 10 fingers. . think locally the price range is about $1300-$1800. . . seriously who can afford to fork out that money for such a rare tang except bro jervis. :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i am sure there is. . but sldnt be more than 10 fingers. . think locally the price range is about $1300-$1800. . . seriously who can afford to fork out that money for such a rare tang except bro jervis. :lol:

Wah... locally only $1300-$1800? Emm... I better start saving now... after I get my 6 footer hor :lol: ... that will allow me 4 years to save up :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

but please take note that you will have to wait a very long time before the fish can come in and its said that they are the one that are most vulnerable to parasite in the zebrasoma family

Oh... I better spend my $1800 on a Deltec then :lol:

Hint hint: Bro AJ, when r u getting your Deltec? Can't wait to see it in your setup... inspire me lah... I might add a Deltec to my 12G Nano Cube :yeah::pirate::upsidedown:

Oh... I better spend my $1800 on a Deltec then :lol:

Hint hint: Bro AJ, when r u getting your Deltec? Can't wait to see it in your setup... inspire me lah... I might add a Deltec to my 12G Nano Cube :yeah::pirate::upsidedown:

u are funny la. . :lol::lol: ur skimmer volume more than ur tank size volume. . i postphone the upgrade cuz havent sell the schuran jetskim yet. Thus running the tank with a beckett skimmer now.

Actually this is what i seriously think. . beckett is a very good technology (maybe the best), but the electrical consumption is crazy.

Deltec will probably perform some where on par with beckett but at half the electrical comsumption.

As for schuran, what else can u complain from a 35 watt pump? :P

i noe jervis will order his deltec in the next 3 months. . bet my last cent on it. B)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i noe jervis will order his deltec in the next 3 months. . bet my last cent on it. B)

You won... I bought a Deltec from a fellow reefer today... will collect tomorrow or Monday... nothing impressive... just a hang-on baby Deltec MCE600 for my Seahorse tank :lol:

You won... I bought a Deltec from a fellow reefer today... will collect tomorrow or Monday... nothing impressive... just a hang-on baby Deltec MCE600 for my Seahorse tank :lol:

i was expecting something like a Deltec 902 model instead of a hang on one. . :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i was expecting something like a Deltec 902 model instead of a hang on one. . :lol:

Haha... bro stop giving me pressure lah... (and don't challenge me)... you know my restrictions... not that I don't want to invest in a proper Deltec protein skimmer :lol: Why not you give it a try first since you need it more than I do... :P

Haha... bro stop giving me pressure lah... (and don't challenge me)... you know my restrictions... not that I don't want to invest in a proper Deltec protein skimmer :lol: Why not you give it a try first since you need it more than I do... :P

well. . we all know how dedicated you are with the hobby and u will spare no expense. . :lol: tell me i am wrong. . lol

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

well. . we all know how dedicated you are with the hobby and u will spare no expense. . :lol: tell me i am wrong. . lol

Haha... you are right... but I just can't fit a Deltec into my setup bro... I would if I could... go see my tank thread... collected the baby Deltec from a bro and the result is STUNNING!!! :shock::shock::shock:

You also very dedicated hor... before you introduce all your rare fishes... get a "dream" skimmer :lol::lol::lol:

Haha... you are right... but I just can't fit a Deltec into my setup bro... I would if I could... go see my tank thread... collected the baby Deltec from a bro and the result is STUNNING!!! :shock::shock::shock:

You also very dedicated hor... before you introduce all your rare fishes... get a "dream" skimmer :lol::lol::lol:

u saw the performance of the baby deltec. . impressive huh? we can start the deltec trend together. . not asking u to use for the percula 90 but ur next 6 footer set up. :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

u saw the performance of the baby deltec. . impressive huh? we can start the deltec trend together. . not asking u to use for the percula 90 but ur next 6 footer set up. :)

Yes very impressive... too bad the collection cup is so tiny... must clean everyday ;) The Deltec trend has already been started... and it is calling for you... I'm sure you got some offer for your Schuran... just let it go... you can then fulfill your dream :lol:

Yes very impressive... too bad the collection cup is so tiny... must clean everyday ;) The Deltec trend has already been started... and it is calling for you... I'm sure you got some offer for your Schuran... just let it go... you can then fulfill your dream :lol:

u are a very bad influence. . . . . :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i bought 6 snails, one starfish and 10 chromis today. . . all of them are doing well so far. . :D

planning to get a school of blue tangs. . anyone letting go pm me. :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

iwarna have lots of tiny blue tangs.... very cute.

iwarna blue tangs all about 1.5 inch. . . i think they will be disturbed by my other 4 inch tangs. :lol:

Lots of clown triggers at ah beng!

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

First inhabitants.

post-34-1153719755.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i cant even spot the 10 chromis in my tank. . <_<

post-34-1153719811.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

iwarna blue tangs all about 1.5 inch. . . i think they will be disturbed by my other 4 inch tangs. :lol:

Lots of clown triggers at ah beng!

:o forgot fishes in ur tank is monster size :lol: