Pac Coo 0.75HP Chiller for Sale

• SRC Member

Hi all,

Around one and half year old... good condition cause juz had the refrigerant gas refilled and the chiller serviced... so good as new!

Good for five footers.... Bought it at $1700... Willing to let go at good price cause baby is on the way and I have since gave up marine fishes around six months ago...

Sincere buyers do pm me...

• SRC Member

UPzpzzz.... I'm serious abt selling this chiller... its taking up unnecessary space in my storeroom... haha....

Do pm me and we can negotiate.... ;)

• SRC Member

Thanks for the numerous response... the PacCoo is now with Derek (PacCoo Technician)...

I am willing to let go at a low dirt price of $600... This is the best I can go... no more lower... Considered I bought it at around $1700 and its only one and a half year old and recently serviced... ITS GOOD AS NEW!

Serious buyer do leave me your contact through pm and I will contact you...

For those who are keen, Derek now has a new cover (smaller and more compact).... for a small fee (negotiation between you and Derek), you can ask Derek to take out all my components and put it into the new cover (Do not forget most of my components are recently replaced so its as good as new)....

$600 for a 0.75HP chiller... I doubt you can get it elsewhere liao... I'm doing this becoz I'm gonna be a father and doubt I have anymore time for serious hihg-techie hobby... haha... I'm converting my tank to probably keeping one giant gourami or something like that... ultra low maintenance fish.. :P

This low offer is for the benefit of the marine community since I'm with SRC with for a long time... I rather see the chiller in good use than sitting in my storeroom.... and if I do go back into marine, it will probably be a nano and an ice probe will just do fine then...

TatA!

Seamonkee

• SRC Member

For those who are keen, this is how the chiller look like... ;)

Pardon the "Cross"... I was helping Derek took a snapshot for his manual guide he is developing...

post-10-1153730529.jpg

• SRC Member

Last but not least... the specs...

Voltage: 220V / 50Hz

Running Amps: 3.8A

Refrigerant: R22 / R124a

Power Consumption: 700-800w

Cooling Capacity: Up to 1300litres

Dimensions (mm): 540L x 380W x 480H

Hose Diameter: 0.75inch

Heat Exchange: Copper Coil

:lol:

• SRC Member

bro... for your baby . u should keep the marine hobby la...

Like me the other way round.

actually wanted to give out but bcos of my 2 monkey now already 4 and 3 yrs old..i still have this hobby..

At least they can learn something from there mah... ;)

Upzz for your sale

• SRC Member
bro... for your baby . u should keep the marine hobby la...

Like me the other way round.

actually wanted to give out but bcos of my 2 monkey now already 4 and 3 yrs old..i still have this hobby..

At least they can learn something from there mah... ;)

Thanks... but no thanks... ;)

Also becoz of other commitments.... Ask those around who knew me... I'm quite sick and tired of ich battles also.. haha... :lol:

• SRC Member

I dun understand.... $600 is really VERY LOW PRICE for a 0.75 chiller liao.... people still want more discount... sianz... :lol:

Offer stands at $600 plus chiller pump thrown in free.... I really cannot go lower liao... Its already way below half the original purchase price.... Lao Jiaos or mods, pls give ur opinions, $600 for a recently serviced 1 and half year old 0.75 chiller... what do u guys think?

If no taker (those without further bargaining one), I will rather keep in my storeroom liao... ;)

• SRC Member

And scr@w that person who said he wanted to buy and ask me to hold the chiller for him... When collecting time, he said he's a student and ask if he can collect first but pay later in a few months time... :blink:

Really irks me... these people... some claim to be very poor cannot pay $600 but can fork out ONLY $550.... some even worse... $100 offer for my chiller...

Reminds me of the other idiot who confirm want to buy my EV240 skimmer and AFTER price confirmation and DURING collection, say he only bring $20 and once again say HE IS A F@CKING STUDENT!!! :blink:

To these @rses, I suggest u get an ice probe for self-reflection and insertion instead... :blink:

haha.. take a chill pill my friend.. u are here long enuff to know such things happen..

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

i hope its just a mode of venting your anger, and not seriously against the students population keeping fishes here. i am a student, and i dont do such shit. a lot of other students here do no such shit too. please chill, and refrain from using such harsh tones to address the student population.

anyway i quite like the ice probe suggestion. never never crossed my mind it could be used that way...

• SRC Member

i'm student too. i ask for installment too. but i only ask for those eq which i dont need so soon, i will pay them full before i collect. well not every student are bad, some are not. i do bargain but its before i comfirm the sales with them and my bargain rarely is more then 50 for eq that is 400 and above. however i am not a very good reefer as well! :D

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

:off: bro good morning cool it man there are always those F***** not only the so call "student"s :ph34r: but some of the students i know from the froum are really students. N they are nice guys. as i ever got pilot for things that i am giving Free. well bro thats live :lol::lol:

any way upZ for your sale.

too bad that i am in china now if now will get you chiller :P

to sell a chiller you must chill first. :lol::lol::lol::bow:

• SRC Member

Please dun get me wrong.... and read the thread carefully... I'm not against the student population per say... I was once a student too.. dun forget... ;)

I'm only frustrated when people use "I'm a student" as an excuse to ask for "ridiculous" discount or stall payment... These are the people that really mars the reputation of the good student population here in this club... I met a few good ones here and know them personally too... no doubt about that... ;)

To those f*****, my advice is dun ask people to hold sales for u or agree to purchases when you know jolly well you can't fork out the money on hand during collection... Its basic etiquette... Same thing, You dun walk into a restaurant, see the menu, order some food and when the food is delivered, you say "Can I pay $5 instead rather than $80" and then claim the reason to be that you are a student and dun earn a salary... I dun think thats acceptable in society too, rite :P ....

Anyway, bro. acidjazz, this is prob one of the reasons why I dun step into this club that often anymore.. ;) I may give the chiller away instead to a friend....

My sincere apologies to those who make a genuine pm to me concerning the sales...

• SRC Member
i hope its just a mode of venting your anger, and not seriously against the students population keeping fishes here. i am a student, and i dont do such shit. a lot of other students here do no such shit too. please chill, and refrain from using such harsh tones to address the student population.

anyway i quite like the ice probe suggestion. never never crossed my mind it could be used that way...

:D:lol: At least you have a sense of humour...

Apologies if I gave u the wrong impression, bro... ;) Im honestly venting my frustration... on one person and not all... ;)

Juz saw your thread on your partition 3 footer... nice work...

• SRC Member

:D:lol: At least you have a sense of humour...

Apologies if I gave u the wrong impression, bro... ;) Im honestly venting my frustration... on one person and not all... ;)

Juz saw your thread on your partition 3 footer... nice work...

chill ya bro! i am juz upset that most of the lamers here use that favourite phrase, "i am a student" sooo often, its tarnishing the reputation of the nice nice people here, like us. or at least me. :) :) :)

anyway no offense taken. upz for your sales!!

oh thanx for the compliment. a lot of improvements can be made. if only i had the cash and capability. hafta be contented with watever is there now.