Nudibranch?

Ikan83

• SRC Member

Hi, i decided to close down my 2 ft tank few weeks bac, but after selling most of the item i still left with my tank,water,rock,pump. may i know can i jus keep those colourful nudibranch without any chiller,light, skimmer. just water? then on the light only when i feel like watching them . Any 1 can help? r they hardy??

• SRC Member

nudibranch are also one of the last things anyone want to try. They are picky eaters.. most are specific eaters, like the white seahare on sponge only.

They usually don't live very long in captivity. Certain ones releases toxin when they die.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
nudibranch are also one of the last things anyone want to try. They are picky eaters.. most are specific eaters, like the white seahare on sponge only.

They usually don't live very long in captivity. Certain ones releases toxin when they die.

ok then i shall not start. thank for the reply. :peace:

• SRC Member

No prob.. these are threads we should advise.. if not, constantly got people get into these fields, fail miserably and wonder why..

No doubt these are pretty and cute creatures BUT they are never advisable to keep.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/