Call for actors/crew

hobbes

• SRC Member

Hello, I would like to announce that my production-team will be embarking on an action/drama film shoot coming up in 2 weeks time and we are making a shoutout to anyone who is interested in being a part of this.

This film will be sent to a USA shortfilm contest as requested by one of their judges who saw our previous films.

This will be quite an exprience of a life time, the shoot will be in the morning 10am to 2pm, with meals included. (2nd Sept, Saturday)

And YES, there will be a big gunfight.

I will be openning up my production crew to..

Actors - Basically as long as you have an average height and weight you will pass.. NO LINES to worry about... Your role in the movie will be either a mencing triad member or the typical cold lookin secret service agents.

NO EXPRIENCE REQUIRED

Crew - If you like filming and would like to add another shortfilm in ur portfolio, or even if you are just curious..

Your role consists of co-directing the and supervising and supporting stunts and the setup of scenes before the shoot. again... NO EXPRIENCE REQUIRED

Drivers with Cars - I will be enternaly grateful if you can help in this way... call me for more info :P

Feel free to contact me via PM.. Here is a 2 liner synopsis...

A police team meets up with a government agent to exchange incriminating state evidence.

A rogue triad organization attacks and interrupts the transfer, resulting in their leader’s death, but they successfully retrieve the briefcase, which is subsequently transported to an airport to be used as grounds for political asylum.

***abit more about myself, I loveee marine fishes, have been reefing for about 4years now, started off with a 4feet, and then went all the way down with a nano..

Due to NS, and other commitments, yeah.. i have to give up my nano tank recently (who wanna buy prizm+addons, 2feet t5 HO + casing? . haha)

I'm 20, turning 21 within 24hours and i must say reefing has been quite a major hobby of my life.. so help me up guys hahahs =X

post-11-1156156533.jpg

• SRC Member

I will i will.. HAhaahs

Here is a shortfilm we done LAST YEAR...

alot of room for improvment... this year will b much better

THRILLER

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=39...57881&q=blinded

ACUTAL SHOW

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...84332&q=blinded

enjoy...

hey guys ANYONE ANYONE can b part of it.. no exp required.. just as long as ur free and wanan have fun.. yeahz