Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

My Kole Tang... trying to catch a piece of floating mysis :D

post-34-1178386626.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the red staghorn, very dark red almost like purple red.

Err... I am not sure if that's the natural colouration... I do hope to see the branches looking a little lighter pink :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

u should call it red devil or something then keke, btw is ur gorgonian still doing good i traded a hammer for a red one (non photosythesis type i think) was wondering wut it eats? it opens when i drop kent's micro vert but it doesnt seem to want to open for very long time.

u should call it red devil or something then keke, btw is ur gorgonian still doing good i traded a hammer for a red one (non photosythesis type i think) was wondering wut it eats? it opens when i drop kent's micro vert but it doesnt seem to want to open for very long time.

Gorgonians doing fine... you can feed it with any form of food suitable for filter feeders... you can try Cyclopeeze, Reefroid, Roti-feast even Oyster Eggs :lol: They prefer strong current btw... all the best!

Time for some major updating... let's start with a very packed FTS :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing fantastic... but I am very pleased with it considering the trauma the tank went through exactly 2 weeks ago :erm:

post-34-1178459355.jpg

Painstakingly cleaned the black glass yesterday... so clean now :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1178459601.jpg

wasai :yeah:

really packed to the fullest :lol::lol:

i dun mind clearing some for u :lol::lol::angel:

put them in my tank :P

When you new tank is ready... no prob sis :D

Moved the very large tabling Acropora to the back of the tank... Blackie pecking on the shell bed :lol:

post-34-1178459873.jpg

Ok let me introduce some SPS I bought yesterday morning... those leftovers from Friday nights (2am) shipment :)

I must be really lucky yesterday... a nice piece of Pink Milli :D

post-34-1178460324.jpg

Time for some major updating... let's start with a very packed FTS  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nothing fantastic... but I am very pleased with it considering the trauma the tank went through exactly 2 weeks ago  :erm:

must better layout than before :lol: nice

btw did u change all ur wave maker? :evil:

This is the funny piece... I call it COW DUNG MONTI :lol::lol::lol: Just curious how this piece will eventually turn out to be :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1178460455.jpg

btw did u change all ur wave maker? :evil:

Yes bro Kenyo... I've removed all Tunzes from my tank... allowing more space for even more SPS

:evil:

Here's a pix showing the left side of my tank :eyebrow:

post-34-1178460656.jpg

Bought this piece of Purple Acro coz I need more purple for my tank... looks kinda ordinary actually... hoping that the polyps will turn out to be anything but brown :lol:

The Pink Birdsnest at the back is looking very optimistic :peace:

post-34-1178462486.jpg

My final new SPS from yesterdaay... a cup-shaped Monti Cap... I find it a very interesting location too :P

post-34-1178462751.jpg

Jervis. . despite our differences. . i have to say that your tank is totm quality in Src. . keep it up and maybe can nomiate you for reefcentral totm. :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

okay mr deep pocket.

FTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I posted a FTS last night lah <_< Anyway... here's a partial tank shot with my lovely Jess the unique Percula :lol:

post-34-1178538071.jpg

Jervis. . despite our differences. . i have to say that your tank is totm quality in Src. . keep it up and maybe can nomiate you for reefcentral totm. :)

Thanks bro!

As the newly elected French President told the White House this morning... "We are friends, but we can have our differences" :)

TOTM quality? To be honest... it's not easy to become a TOTM... lots of things to prepare and I hate write-ups :lol:

Thanks bro!

As the newly elected French President told the White House this morning... "We are friends, but we can have our differences" :)

TOTM quality? To be honest... it's not easy to become a TOTM... lots of things to prepare and I hate write-ups :lol:

All along i thought you were an equipment junkie. . but your dedication to the hobby have proven otherwise. :P

Any more interesting toys to come along? or waiting for Aquarama to reveal the latest technology. . :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

Wow nice Red stag.  :wub:

Any spare frag to trade??? :P

If you are happy with what you see now... why not? :lol: Can you post what you have for trade? I think I can break some branches :heh:

Must be very honest with you... I believe the Stag has yet to fully recovered... here is a macro shot :)

post-34-1178544338.jpg

• SRC Member

If you are happy with what you see now... why not? :lol: Can you post what you have for trade? I think I can break some branches :heh:

Must be very honest with you... I believe the Stag has yet to fully recovered... here is a macro shot :)

How about this. ;)

PICT0007-1.jpg

Oh that's a light loving piece... and it's very nice :) Actually I broke a small Red Stag branch the other day... maybe I show you the pix tomorrow :P