WTB very very cheap fish any fish also can

bohejm

• SRC Member

try catching them yourself, instead of begging here like someone with no pride.

and try to avoid using the reason that you are a student. there are hell lot of students here and we dun go around begging for freebies or very vey very cheap fishes.

disgusting.

• SRC Member

well well.. if u cant even affort to buy fishes, i'm wondering how are u going to maintain the fish? For the sake of the fish pls do not buy anymore.. For your info not all fish are able to mix in one tank. So if u have many tanks i dun see the reason u need to get stuff from other bros here. AND if u wan to place LS or REEF for bidding DO NOT END UP SAYING SOLD TO FRIENDS :thanks:

• SRC Member

Dear bohejm,

I would appericate if you could reponse to my post in ur

"aNy1 dOn WaN ThEiR fIsHeS Or CoRaL, student here"

Please do not take us reefers as donkeys and do not abuse the kindness of the adults in this forum, there maybe other student reefers whose hobbies could be greatly enhance by the contribution from working adult reefers...I'm not spying on you but was trying to find your post inorder to give something to U FOC cos U said U r a student...however was disappointed to see your "bidding" post, "SeLlInG CoRaLs N fIsH, bid or quote yor price"

Do reflect about this issue.

Emm... a Student Trader in action? Smart ###### :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

agree to all the bro said, if you want cheap fishes, than forget about this hobby, you simply couldn't maintain it. And if you bid for all the corals, than the higher bid for the torch at $16 should get the deal, you wasting everybody time... please don't place any more bid in future, eventhough you bid, reefers here know your pattern.. wast of time... luckily i didn't bid for your torch.

hello!i changed from a 4ft to 3 ft n my bro off de pump while movin hous so al de fishes died so i buyin cheap fish ma got wron meh?i also neva force or anything rite i just askin ma

just that people will find it funny while in one thread u wanna aquired cheap fishes and on the other hand u are selling ur fishes which u claimed that it is sold to ur friend .

how u sold to ur friend when all your fishes died ?

anyway i am also a student

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

eh c'mon, exposed liao la

dun use one lie to cover up another lie

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

Bro Bohejm, I have donated foc to you this afternoon 4 chromis, 2 cardinals, 1 fairy wrasse, 1 damsel, 1 leather coral, 2 mushroom, 1 zoo. Frankly that is quite alot of LS at one go. Better to slow down on your stocking up otherwise yr 3 ft tank may not take the sudden increase in bioload. My 2 cents of advice

• SRC Member

wah bro fishyone i don't get a share? so bad!

anyway bohejm, that's alot of flaming at you.

i take no sides, however,

when you go to the forums,

1. and u see every single thread has your name on it, it gets irritating.

2. creating multiple threads practically creates more entries for the search button.

3. there are rules to be followed, and yes good english pls.

we all want good conditions for our livestock n corals even when we're parting with it.

here in SRC, is not a platform of any party to do any sales.

its more a platform for releasing livestock to more abled reefers to take care or clear space for better specimen.

likewise for equipment, you don't see members selling spoilt or faulty equipments in the name of "good condition".

5. you have just moved house, and your tank is not cycled. stop adding the fishes. even cycled tanks have problems, but your tank is obviously unable to sustain that much livestock at 1 go.

6. when you ask questions, ask politely.

when you're able to do the above following, or at least try to tone down, SRC is always open for you.

"A one man army against the world, feels lonely and forsaken. Despite much the pain, the world is eternally forgiving and accepting." - Jemarcus

Regards man.

jemarcus.