Javier's Tank Update

Javier

• SRC Member

guys on sunday i called Coral Farm for enquiry on Falcula butterfly, a receptionist ans and told mi there are few ard... so i ask her how much is it but she said tat it is not convinent to talk over the phone... so i thought tat i could make a trip to Coral farm from Pasir Ris Farm as i cant get the butterfly i am looking for... when i reached there, they told mi tat they dun carried those butterfly... wtf!!! make mi travel so far and they cheated mi... and they only reply "if we have given u a wrong information, i would like to say sorry" damn poor customer service and poor management...

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :angry:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emm... dun be angry with the receptionist :rolleyes: She's quite pretty :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

lol u dirty wolf.... :pinch::whistle

U don't suppose I go CF every week to visit the aunty... do you? :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

:lol: back to update more pixs of my tank.

Well... going for fish onli tank cos still unable to solve my ANEMONES problem... :cry::cry:

Found out that it those ANEMONES (nt sure of the name) that will run about and it will spread in a rapidly speed. :(

Here to shoe my pixs of the current fish in the tank... :yeah:

Chromis.jpg

"Old Bird" no. 1... total got 3 of them...

YT.jpg

"Old Bird" no. 2 in my tank... but going to sell it off le cos too big

flame.jpg

"Old Bird" no. 3 in my tank... my fav flame angel

tottyback.jpg

Dottyback... but unable to snap it color... try many times le

IMG_0391.jpg

Purple Tang... going to sell off together with my YT

MI.jpg

Juz bought recently... my Morrish Idol...

w/o pixs...... will try to snap...

2 cleanser shrimps both having eggs in their tummy... :yeah:

1 sea cucumber (veri hardworking)

2 sand stars

1 blenny

1 algea king

• SRC Member

Javier,

Are yrs aptisa? There's a recent discussion...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=53695&st=0. Heard if we dun control them, they will spread like wild fire :cry:

Great majestic looking MI you have. The only problem w this beauty is tt most of them will refuse to eat any food we offer and will slowly...Yours eating already?

Take special care of the Moorish Idol bro... it is very very nice :heh:

• SRC Member
bro underwater, those are not aiptasia... i think is some ugly flower anemones...

Hmm, if they're anemone, poss to take out the liverock and dig them out carefully as anemone can release toxic?? l have not tried this method though...Maybe there are better ways...

But once i had a small anemone (one tt moves ard) sited on a big LR but imposs for me to take out as tt LR acts as a base for my other LRs. What i did was since it was attracted to light, l shaded it by placing a small flat LR on top of it. Naturally, it moves from the now shaded original place and climbed on top of the small LR. Then, l merely took the small LR out from my main tank. :D

Btw, your sea cucumber is another potential timebomb like anemone, you may want to consider removing it and replace it using other safer cleaning crews...Just a suggestion.

• SRC Member

aiyo... looks like u have kena-ed the MI disease!... good luck to u bro! pls share ur secret if u attain success hor ! BTW good thing u are FOWLR... many ppl say MI reef safe.. but i have seen ( with witness to back me up ) MI eat pratas!

but i have seen ( with witness to back me up ) MI eat pratas!

Emm... a $10 fish eating a $100 prata :erm:

• SRC Member

back with more pics.... :lol:

intro my new fish... MULTI COLOR :yeah::yeah:

well currently it was kena whack till jia lat jia lat by my flame angel :evil::evil: but it still feeding well on pellets & mysis....

It has already been 4-5 days le and yet my flame still dun wanna let him off. :cry:

Well hope it won't feel to stress.....

multicolor2.jpg

JUz got into the tank.... new home... :P

fight.jpg

Got caught by my flame angel

multicolor1.jpg

Hidding place....