Many Items for sale!

CalciumReef

• SRC Member

Complete T5 Diy kit - 2 x 24w T5 Retrofit. Wires included(Not in picture) Going for $90. You need to have a drill + various sizes of drill bits and rivet "gun". What is see is what you get. One set only! Going @$95. You have to get your own light tubes.

BJB waterproof endcap

Tridonic Atco 24w Dual T5 Eballast

post-10-1170333386.jpg

Pls SMS me at 91508131 detail of pickup address as I will take 2 set of below and 4 pices of aquaz 24W T5 tubes 20K and actinic pro from you:

Complete T5 Diy kit - 2 x 24w T5 Retrofit. Wires included(Not in picture) Going for $90. You need to have a drill + various sizes of drill bits and rivet "gun". What is see is what you get. One set only! Going @$95. You have to get your own light tubes.

BJB waterproof endcap

Complete T5 Diy kit - 2 x 24w T5 Retrofit. Wires included(Not in picture) Going for $90.  You need to have a drill + various sizes of drill bits and rivet "gun".  What is see is what you get.  One set only!  Going @$95.  You have to get your own light tubes.

BJB waterproof endcap

bro. Interested in the DIY T5 Lighting set. Is it suitable for 4ft , 4 54W output? Please comment. Please sms me at 91157881.

thank you.