Scam in this forum

tanVincent

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wow bro, you still around......thought you decom your tank....:D :D :D.....

lucky you stay in north.....not west, if not people think it might be you.... :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

So in the west who har? I also dunno leh... :P

From Octo Saga.... to....TDS meter... to... Alanseah issues and some other minor ones.. Just that this one keep always happening and yet those victim do not want to bring out.. Then.. after sometimes when this cool off.. Then next newbies got it again.. :pinch:

Well I am not the victim so i cannot say out.. so only victims have the right to speak up. :D

• SRC Member
Who is the guy? Pls post here.. I think i know who.. maybe i am wrong... 

Popcorn never buy...  Maybe i should start stocking up...

And lastly to add... You guys should expose him here in the forum... That is what the forum is all about.. So no point keeping it to yourself. 

:lol::lol: bro.. you and your popcorn machine again... :lol::lol: btw thanks for housing the softies for me.. will take the softies from you sometime next week ya.... hmm... i also in the west .... :P:)

• SRC Member

:lol::lol: bro.. you and your popcorn machine again... :lol::lol: btw thanks for housing the softies for me.. will take the softies from you sometime next week ya.... hmm... i also in the west .... :P:)

haha...

Good lah... better take early.. me later dun sell liao.. :P

no choice bro.. dun here boring so sometimes need so entertainment.. :lol:

• SRC Member

haha...

Good lah... better take early.. me later dun sell liao.. :P

no choice bro.. dun here boring so sometimes need so entertainment.. :lol:

:lol: time for popcorn session....

aiyoh! long time never log in....so much things happened....

hey guys, one word of advice....be smart..on dealing these Mo$%^&*( F$%^&* :lol:

So whos that guy?! release his nick here lah!!!

NO point PM here and there....!!!!

Bro reef....you back from these scene again hor....can i sit beside you and enjoy that pack of sweet popcorn?!!!??!!? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

i recalled going to his place once with cjh, he boasted to me that he help others to do setup and he usually order corals from overseas and hv contacts wif some overseas corals dealers...

best part, he was trying to sell a sun coral wif almost 80+ polyps for more than $100 and claimed that he and his gf had counted the polyps

also, he tried to quote me abt the green stem torch coral for more than $150... when i found out the prices. i told cjh to leave the place as the prices are worst than LFS...

that was like more than 8 months ago...

as mentioned by someone, he is always decomming tanks, got a job in Russia, staying near NUS and ask u to call him instead as he mentioned that SMS and phone bill costed him more than $300...

Guess i included enuff clues to find out who... do a check and u find out who i'm talking abt... nick has 7 alphabets, with a commercial type of Vehicle for the first 3 alphabet

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Hi,

I'm also a victim of his scams and i have informed AT too of this and how the scammer uses this wonderful reefing site for his activities.

Hopefully AT will do something about this and if there is a need to reveal him i think AT will do so as i'm not sure of the implications (Legal or otherwise) if we do so and start a flaming war.

Regards!

i recalled going to his place once with cjh, he boasted to me that he help others to do setup and he usually order corals from overseas and hv contacts wif some overseas corals dealers...

best part, he was trying to sell a sun coral wif almost 80+ polyps for more than $100 and claimed that he and his gf had counted the polyps

also, he tried to quote me abt the green stem torch coral for more than $150... when i found out the prices. i told cjh to leave the place as the prices are worst than LFS...

that was like more than 8 months ago...

as mentioned by someone, he is always decomming tanks, got a job in Russia, staying near NUS and ask u to call him instead as he mentioned that SMS and phone bill costed him more than $300...

Guess i included enuff clues to find out who... do a check and u find out who i'm talking abt... nick has 7 alphabets, with a commercial type of Vehicle for the first 3 alphabet

Guess who was the sucker who bought the hammer at 150....

:cry2:

• SRC Member

yeah, warn everyone about this bunghole. identify him and his address. i remember roidan highlighted a particular idiot awhile back. even provided a picture of his block circled in red. might seem a little drastic, but you can't deny that its a dang good warning.

there will always be newbies in this hobby, which would mean more fodder for the dipstick without good advice. i say go ahead and play the shame game. even AT has given his implicit/tacit/implied agreement

• SRC Member
has my post on this issue been deleted? <_<

which one kelstorm?....the last post u made is in the previous page and it's already a good enough hint/indication...

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

strange as it may be, i dun see my post on this issue on the thread being reflected or perhaps my server is slow in reflecting the posts.

Perhaps it had been deleted unknowingly? if so, perhaps the mod might wanna say something on this.

I might not hv been the victim but i met him and shared my views on this issue. I did not flame him but saying my experiences. Whatever i mentioned, was on the posts tat the scammer posted before...

i understand that if i flame that chap, my post to be deleted is warrranted and i wun complain.. but i doubt this is the case in this situation.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

which one kelstorm?....the last post u made is in the previous page and it's already a good enough hint/indication...

try locating that post but to no avail.. maybe my server is slow.. :(

• SRC Member

try locating that post but to no avail.. maybe my server is slow.. :(

There's something up with the server at times....whereby you'd post on a thread and when u go back to the thread...it doens't appear to be there.

It normally takes me a couple of refreshes before it shows up for me. It's odd...think it's more a case of a server glitch than a conspiracy (ie. Mods deleting post)...altho i have had that one happen to me before too :P

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

hahhaa. :lol: this is a hot topic.

He didn't try to sell me stuffs as I am well-versed in the market price so didn't get anything from him. :D LUCKY.

but he tried to propose this and that to me several times, when i wan interested in propagating rotifers. He told me he prepare ten tanks for that...got a recipe from german...

I was wondering that if he opens LFS to hold ten tanks.

and he also give me ridiculous price for wat i'm selling.

but due to bad manners, I have not sold him anything yet.

He told me that he setup tanks for banks and hotels. he import livestocks and stuffs.

But from my knowlegde, in order to import livestocks, u need to have a farm and there are some regulations on that. That's wat AVA states.

So if next time someone tell u they ship in stuffs personally. DUN BELIEVE.

Unless they do it illegally or by small amount, or else by a big quantity it's not possible to do so.

u need a set-up and area permitted by AVA.

pls spread the words around. :thanks: and he speaks with an accent. :yeah:

. X-Nature . Something Xtravagant for everyone .

links:
our website: http://www.xnature.net.tc
sgreef forum: http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showforum=83

Providing premium delicacies for marine fishes and corals.

• SRC Member

There's something up with the server at times....whereby you'd post on a thread and when u go back to the thread...it doens't appear to be there.

It normally takes me a couple of refreshes before it shows up for me. It's odd...think it's more a case of a server glitch than a conspiracy (ie. Mods deleting post)...altho i have had that one happen to me before too :P

yes.. confirmed it is my server problem.. my apologies.. Sorry.. :peace: