French dead after few days!

Bought a juv French Angel on Fri less than a inch, delibrately bought a really small one to prevent others from attacking, n it really works, nobody care abt it at all n it cleans my other bigger fishes s cleaning station. Moreover nibbing rocks swimming ard and seems to be so healthy till yest.

but today it go merry go round n eventually dead :cry2: and found some white spots on its body.....hai...really sad. :cry2::cry2:

Anybody out there can give some advise :unsure:

IMHO, Angel seldom kena ich 1 liao, unlike Tang. Is your tank old or New setup? To be safer, Pls check your water parameter.

Btw, I'm looking for small French 2, can PM me the price? and Where do you brought from har?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

new fish will have more stress due to changes in water parameter comparing the fishes that have been in the tank.. ;)

did u acclimate the fish properly before introducing it to the tank?

Hi bro juuniz,

I understand tat for the old n new fishes but the ting is I add in the argi n French at the same time moreover same shipment but first few days both r doing well only yest e tragic happen to e french..currently the argi still doin gd n feeding w/o any ich at all... :unsure:

Hmmm..yr acclim. is it refering to dripping or 'soaking in the tank first' method?Cos i do not hav a QT or refugium which i believe most ppl acclim. inside there. :huh: